BoddaH1994

Kings Island to Present Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular

If you think the bright lights of the nightly fireworks display at Kings Island are a great way to top off your evening, then Kings Island is getting ready to bring you another reason to stay into the night... actually two million reasons!

Beginning the evening of May 29th, Kings Island's guests will be in awe as they experience two million LED lights, professional lighting designs and audio soundtracks in Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular!

This $1 million investment was custom designed by the EMMY award-winning RWS and Associates. In addition to the sparkling LED lights, the 314' iconic Eiffel Tower will be lip from top to bottom and the attraction will star everyone's favorite PEANUTS characters in their summertime adventures. This breathtaking display will be one that the entire family can enjoy.

Snoopy's Starlight Experience opens May 29th and runs through Labor Day. The display will begin at sundown and will last until the park closes for the evening.

I said 313 out of memory. Thought it was 313 and Drop Tower was 314.

Edit: According to KI's web site, Drop Tower is 315', so that would make the Eiffel Tower 314', right? I'm pretty sure that it's a foot shorter than Drop Tower...?

Yes the one at Cedar Point was great. Will they turn the lights off right at park close or let people filter out first? At CP I walked through after park close and they were still on.

They have them on a timer to shut off about an hour after park close.

Hopefully that timer works a little better than the one for the lights in Beast's tunnels....

I'm surprised nobody has brought that up again since they said the lights were supposed to be off. The lights at the end of the first tunnel have been on every time I've ridden it lately, regardless of the time of day.

I think you might be able to blame the major storm that came through the area on Monday night for that one.....rumor has it the park took a few direct hits of lightning (not uncommon in that big of storm)