Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Seen At Kings Island?

Guest PizzaBaby027

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. While working on The Beast we had 4 wheelers, at the end of the night we would ride back and look for lost items. I swore two of us saw a woman standing on top of The Beast hill, then she disappeared.

2.Two guys making out on the Witches Cauldron on red shirt day!

3. Up in the rafters of International Showplace hanging lights and come face to face with a Raccoon. Not weird but scary

As a sweep this is a perfect thread for me.

My top 5 so far.

1. Bikini bottom in the middle of the midway

2. Unopened bud light in the parking lot

3. $100 in the parking lot

4. Lesbians making out in Tower Gardens

5. 1 Air Jordan

That just my top 5. Amazing the stuff I find every work day

Aren't gold name tags for administration, like Helbig and Scheid?

Yes. In fact Its very common at CF parks to see most Upper Mangement to be walking around with brooms. Ms. Pat Jones The GM of KD has a broom in her hand every time Ive been to KD. Same goes with Mark Cane at Great Adventure. Now Tim Fisher hes a nother story Just ask Terpy about him :rolleyes:.

Oh and the weirdest things I have seen I can write a book on what ive seen at KI over the years. Try working Metal Dec and checking peoples bags Its amazing what people bring in to KI.

Guest PizzaBaby027

I just want to make this clear that any person that is a operations/department/full time manager has a gold tag, well basically only managers have gold tags. I am friends with most gold tags. jus sayin..LOL rolleyes.gif

When I worked at KI back in 2005, a family of skunks took up residence underneath what is now Peanuts 500, in a hole near where the kids get on and off the ride. One night they decided to come out of their hole - while the ride was still in operation. Fortunately nobody got sprayed, but it was still funny to see a family of skunks in that area. A few weeks later, a trapper caught them and released them in the woods somewhere outside of the park.

Weirdest? Well, probably some guy in the line for Adventure Express telling his girlfriend he saw a prototype ride in the woods behing The Beast.

Wow, I wonder how long it took him to come up with that one.

Why is it weird? The Beast was closed all day up to that point.

well, this wasn't really weird, but it was disturbing, last year while in the station for my first night ride on Diamondback there was a more hefty lady wearing a very tight pair of spandex and a spaghetti strap bikini top.

I think I saw that too. Ewww

One time my sister and I saw a large woman walking around in those ultra-tight cotton shorts. As if that weren't enough, the shorts had "BOOTYLICIOUS" plastered across the backside, complete with a fake "kiss mark" in the middle... :blink:

The weirdest thing I've seen at King's Island..........

1. As I was walking toward the general direction of FoF, I felt like I was being watched from behind. I was passing the Monster and I glanced back, not seeing anyone. So, I kept going. I felt the weird sensation again and looked back to find an 13 yr. old boy looking at me in a very weird, checking me out, freaky way.....ewwww!!!!! blink.gif

2. This is weird and funny.....the event took place back in 2005 or 2006. I was in line for the forward racer (at that time) for the front seat. As I was waiting I noticed this couple that had gotten in and locked there harnesses. They broke into an argument and the second I turn my head, a big loud SLAP is heard through the station. The girl had slapped the guy so hard that there was an red mark almost instantly. Everyone started laughing at the guy and the ride op told the girl, "Do it again. We'll back you up!" haha biggrin.gif