Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

So just to throw this out there, I heard from a close friend who had an orientation session at the park today for his new position, that this attraction (coaster), is going to be the most expensive CF project to date.

Now I can neither confirm or deny that it is true, but just the thought of that excites me a ton!

• Like 1

Just because a helix is at 90 degrees doesn't make it an inversion. Thats like saying GK has 7 inversions.

RCDB says nothing about GK having an inclined loop. It says inclined dive loop, which is the turn around, but the helix is just a helix.

Oh I read it wrong

Wow many new pages to read. To me after looking at the paper teaser I think it has something to do with the sob.

1. Danger Tape on teaser= sob trains

2. Eyes

3. Grave yard meaning sob will rise from the dead in a new form.

Just my thoughts.

This what I was thinking.the name should be

"The Beast Reborn"

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some homage to the SOB, especially with the flyer.

My idea would be like a couple i've read, where the Banshee (if that is the name) had a showdown with the SOB and killed him. I think it would be pretty cool to have a queue depicting the events.

• Like 1

Wow many new pages to read. To me after looking at the paper teaser I think it has something to do with the sob.

2. Eyes

Just my thoughts.

Almost exactly what i said :)

• Like 1

2. Eyes

Just my thoughts.

This what I was thinking.the name should be

"The Beast Reborn"

Something using the word resurrection would be cool

just a fun thought/laugh...

A Banshee is a Demon, who wanders earth....feeding on souls in great pain....

Maybe she's praying on the pain of the Son of Beast...from his demolition..

LOL :D

PS: I would really dig...some speakers....that turn on at night...with a lady/girls scream....that are hiding in the woods/trees along the ride's track....but...that's just me! I dig themes!

• Like 1

So KI's fmr GM thinks it's a winged.....? I don't know what to think, now.
Dennis Spiegel was assistant GM of the park a long, long, long time ago. He is in no way affiliated with it any longer. He has his own company called International Theme Park Services ("ITPS") which is a consultant group. I recommend subscribing to their daily e-newsletter. It's excellent. Dennis, as you may recall, also saw the blueprints for DB and speculated a dive coaster.
I wonder if Don will spill the beans on the investment part of it.

Likely. The company-wide capex is public record, and there's no damage done by announcing how much an investment for an individual park would cost. They did it for Diamondback. Plus, "this new $20-something million dollar investment" has an excellent ring to it in the newspapers.

• Like 10

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some homage to the SOB, especially with the flyer.

My idea would be like a couple i've read, where the Banshee (if that is the name) had a showdown with the SOB and killed him. I think it would be pretty cool to have a queue depicting the events.

Technically what a Banshee is is a woman or hag that screams and wails foretelling a death and after a death within the family. I think itd be cool to have a flailing wild Banshee crying for the fallen Son of Beast.

• Like 1

Technically what a Banshee is is a woman or hag that screams and wails foretelling a death and after a death within the family. I think itd be cool to have a flailing wild Banshee crying for the fallen Son of Beast.

Thank you for the lesson there, I honestly had no idea. I think Banshee and think of monsters for some reason.

I agree that idea would be really cool. I think a highly themes queue in general would be neat. I love the idea of getting the "theme" back to KI.

Thank you for the lesson there, I honestly had no idea. I think Banshee and think of monsters for some reason.

I agree that idea would be really cool. I think a highly themes queue in general would be neat. I love the idea of getting the "theme" back to KI.

Wikipedia among other sites has some really interesting information on the word or creature or whatever ya wanna call it!

that is opening a can of worms. So Millennium force has 3 dive loops?

I meant incline loop also how do we know how much height we will gain and loose on half these elements

The topography can give clues to a better guess.. After doing some more rewatching.. I'm open to the possibility of 8 inversions.

1.Dive Loop

2.Loop

3.Zero G-Roll

4&5. Pretzel Knot

6. Loop

7. Up hill barrel roll (after the helix)

8. wing over into the brakes (after the left-turning helix)

I was trying to watch the two lines on the blue prints to see when they crossed over another. Looking at the footings associated with certain elements etc. But the eight one is the inversion I'd most likely see not actually being there.

If the 7th isn't there.. then I don't know what is going to be held on that straight-ish portion of the ride.

Wikipedia among other sites has some really interesting information on the word or creature or whatever ya wanna call it!

While reading on wikipedia, I found out now why the Owl is involved. So all and all a very informational night haha.

I would not be suprised if this pushes the 30 mil plateau

What i am having trouble understanding is why would this particular coaster cost so much? Lets just say it is an invert. Why so much more of a price tag than other inverts around the world?

While reading on wikipedia, I found out now why the Owl is involved. So all and all a very informational night haha.

Yeah i actually posted that a couple days ago. The thing about how a Banshee can be in different forms?

What i am having trouble understanding is why would this particular coaster cost so much? Lets just say it is an invert. Why so much more of a price tag than other inverts around the world?

See, thats what has thrown me off about the idea of it being the most expensive investment for CF. There has to be something huge in the works that the "blueprints" are not showing us. Thursday is not coming fast enough.

It could be very long. We don't know for sure 100%. Of course, the cost of steel goes up every year.

Plus anything else that we have not yet decoded.

Yeah i actually posted that a couple days ago. The thing about how a Banshee can be in different forms?

I did see that, but if you look in the Origin section, it explains that the sound was like that of a screech of a Barn Owl.

Theme, could be new type of invert that costs a lot, steel price has gone up