What would YOU like to see in Kings Island?

TheBEASTFreak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we need a update on the LOST RIVER: and it could be a true new ride themed like the one at CONEY ISLAND:

we also need some very quiet family dark rides: a haunted house yes but less scary side like Haunted mansion disney style:

Phantom theatre is so cool.

FLATS and a new front entrance

FERRIS WHEEL: FOR SURE: MORE SIT DOWN RESTRAUNTS:

A new front entrance? What is wrong with the current front entrance? With the demolition of the old ticket booths (those functions now in the same building as the season pass sales), there is more room immediately outside the front gates. The large building as the front gate provides for a compressive feeling as guests enter the park, which is then released when they enter International Street and the park. The compression and release is a trick used by architects, including Frank Lloyd Wright. End of my architectural rambling of the day.

I would say the entrance and International Street are already really nice! I hope all the white lights on the buildings are kept on. I noticed last year at times that the lights on some buildings were on while they were off on others, and it drove me nuts. How hard is it to keep them either all on or off?

If they keep those lights on and use the enhanced lighting on the Eiffel Tower all year, International Street will look better than ever! (Too bad there is not much that is "international" about it anymore...)

I have been going to Kings Island ever since I was first employeed back in 1972 and have experienced all that the park can offer since then. There are lots of things that I would like to see brought back at Kings Island but the very most important things that can be done is to continue to bring the THRILLS and FUN for the entire family, from the very young to the older adults. When the entire family comes into the park, have them come in from the gloom into the bright sun shine of a brand new day. Bring back the 'themed" area of each part of the park, where the guests can notice the difference between each section of the park, from the music, dinning, shows and attractions. From the eye popping attractions for the kids, the thrill of the mega coaster for the young adults, milder rides for the rest of the family and the fun of the shows for the older adults that are watching the fun of everyone else, especially the smiles from the young kids.

This is what I would like to see.....

Mike

a restaurant, a real restaurant, hot food, something other than cafeteria food. how about another macaroni's like the one at Cedar Point.

some oldtime amusement park rides back like the flying scooters, antique cars, sky ride, along with a good steel coaster in the future

A new way to get to the waterpark and bring the train back to being a train ride and fix it up.

a restaurant, a real restaurant, hot food, something other than cafeteria food. how about another macaroni's like the one at Cedar Point.

some oldtime amusement park rides back like the flying scooters, antique cars, sky ride, along with a good steel coaster in the future

A new way to get to the waterpark and bring the train back to being a train ride and fix it up.

Amen! Well said.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, several members have expressed their desires for a return of a sky ride, I think it would be great to run it from the Oktoberfest area all the way to Boomerang Bay would be nice. That way they could return the train to a themed attraction and it would help keep the foot traffic from needing to go through the Nickelodeon Universe area. Parents would like that a whole lot if the area was not used as a cut through to another park area. (if your child ever darts away on a crowded day it make it hard to weave around all the guest)