If you are going on 10/17 which is Saturday, it will be quite busy. Sunday would be better if possible. Stardust Racer can wait until later. Ministry and Mario Kart will be the busiest. Unfortunately, they are opposite side of the park. I would do Ministry first. Harry Potter area does get busy early but not like Nintendo area.
Most people head over to Super Nintendo World at first. Mine Cart Madness is rather unique. If you like Dunkey Kong Country, this coaster is a must. Mario Kart is a must ride. This is a fun section.
Dark Universe is the least busy section. You should be able to ride both Curse and Frankenstein rather easily.
Stardust Racer can wait. This is a relatively high capacity coaster. I prefer Green side over Yellow side. Both are top notch coasters.
How to Train Your Dragon area is interesting. Hiccup's Wing Glider is not a bad coaster. Many interesting costumes here like Harry Potter area.
It may be difficult to ride all these on Saturdays in October. We usually go on Sundays because of this. You will likely need Express passes. This park does not have many attractions, so that the lines get quite long.
Have a good visit there. It was worth the visit to ride Stardust Racer. So far, my son and I have been on the coaster 10 times. I rate the green side my favorite in FL over Velocicoaster.
By
Rustbucket ·