Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/27/2026 in all areas

  1. You are not the only one, mate. I can't keep all the generative AI out of my life, but there's not a chance I'm going to support any new to me thing that uses it.
  2. Truth. My corporation shoves it down everyone’s throats as much as possible. And I know I’m in the minority here: but when I see a company use AI for any graphic, I immediately move on and stop reading/looking. It’s here to stay, but I’m stubborn. I’ll forever and always dislike it… just like my distaste for the Steelers and Pirates.
  3. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Bmfm33Z54/ Looks like the Python has found a new home in a traveling circuit and is operating at the KY State Fair
  4. I rode X2 for the first time in April of 2022 and I found it extremely rough and unenjoyable. Like great concept and great layout but oh man was it rough - like I'm talking SLC roughness beating my head and body. I only rode it once that day because the line was long and I was enjoying the other coasters at the park alot more. My second ride on X2 was in November 2025 and I got a night ride on it. This ride was a lot better than the first one - I wouldn't describe it as smooth but definitely no headbanging and nothing that made me think it would hurt anyone. I actually really enjoyed the coaster this time. So having said that, from what I can tell X2 delivers a different ride experience. Maybe this is a difference on how long it's been between maintenance, perhaps it is determined by which train they are using, or perhaps it's temperature related? No clue why it seems to run good for some folks and beat the crap out of other people. One thing is for sure, saying it's not a good ride is a lie but not acknowledging that it sometimes is extremely intense and painfully rough is also not a fair assessment. I love coasters, I volunteer with a coaster club, and I proudly have nearly 500 credits I've traveled across the USA and parts of Europe riding coasters. I say all of that because I don't want my enthusiasm for these rides or love of their history questioned when I make this statement but I personally would retire X2. Don't get me wrong my last ride on it was incredible! There's nothing else like it on this continent but there's a pattern here after many years of incidents - some minor and some alot more major and sadly fatal. Even if the cause is "pre-existing conditions" you can't have people ride a coaster that they'd need a brain scan to establish if it's safe for them to ride. Like even if the average rider is fine, if someone with an undiagnosed brain abnormality were to ride then it could have devastating effects and that isn't the riders fault. Best case scenario X2 just isn't safe for people with brain abnormalities but worst case scenario it actually isn't safe for anyone. Regardless I personally wouldn't reopen the ride out of precaution. I do not know what six flags will decide but my guess is the threat of legal action, paying out multiple victims and their families, and the bad press will be enough to shut this ride down. Let's face it, while nobody who loves coasters wants X2 to close, I think we can all recognize it's had a solid run for the past 24 seasons and while it's not the oldest steel coaster by any means, its had a lifespan comparable to some other legendary coasters (Big Bad Wolf at BGW closed after 25 seasons, King Cobra at Kings Island lasted 17 seasons, Kingda Ka operated for around 19 seasons I believe). It will be a sad day if X2 doesn't reopen but safety is #1 in my book and I have great sympathy for the victims and their families because there's not much worse than a life altering injury or death at an amusement park - a place designed to bring happiness and joy to our lives
  5. Cedar Point is preparing to turn its iconic roller coaster skyline into something considerably more sinister this fall — and its signature Halloween celebration is already earning national attention. FULL STORY: https://sanduskyregister.com/news/1364946/heres-whats-new-for-halloweekends/
  6. I really like it! Glad they're still incorporating the Arch too (I think Six Flags was the first to introduce that?).
  7. Rode Blue Streak over this past weekend, and ouch. Jackhammer city. It felt like the upstop wheels were 4 inches away from the track at this point. Not that CP needs a new coaster yet, but when they do, the next one needs to be a good woodie like you just described.
  8. The unlimited option not working at parks outside your region is a pretty big downgrade, especially given the significantly higher cost. Can't wait to see all the food that gets thrown away next year because people didn't know they were out of meals or that the rules changed yet again.
This leaderboard is set to New York/GMT-04:00
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.