Everything posted by Maverick44
-
Volcano: The Blast Coaster to be removed!
Dammit! Sorry for my language but I really wanted to ride that coaster. Sucks that it was an Intamin ugh! CF can’t be happy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
^ I agree. Its terrible as I grew taller the worse it got.
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
If there is a Q&A I am asking about PT lol
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
Corkscrew at CP is also one I won't touch anymore. Spine breaker.
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
I get that. I just know he comes on this page. Wouldn't hurt for him to know. Im not a n00b I know what he does lol. @MaestroJr they could make it interactive.
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
Ahhh yes now I remember! Well I will take the advil with me!
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
Ugh SLC right?
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
They also have the characters to base attractions off of so it should be east for Disney. Don if you read this bring him back!!! #PhantomReturns
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
Yes!!!! Never again goes to Carolina Cyclone and Vortex. Then at Ki never again Invertigo and Vortex.
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
ugh some of these credits seem like they are going to suck to get.
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
Thank god for El Toro! haha Worst KI coaster for me has to be Invertigo currently. The Carolina Cyclone gave me whiplash for whatever reason the train jerked down the first hill and it was all over from there. After that we went to Afterburn and that became by far my fav B&M invert.
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
Come on KI bring back the Phantom!
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
I'll remember all these for sure when I go to get credits. Viper is no longer there right?
-
Kings Island 2019 Discussion
Front seat? lol whaaaaat
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
This would be great! they could also make the same Phantom Theater that was already once there! Then you can choose other options during Winterfest and whatnot. When I have children I would love for them to experience Phantom Theater the way I did.
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
Yeah I try to go in to Boo and look for any remnants of Phantom. I think the pics that the eyes moved when you walked past are still there behind whatever is there now. Well it took the cars some time to come back.....I would expect the same for Phantom. We just need the reps from KI who frequent this page to take notice! #PhantomReturns
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
@Hawaiian Coasters 325 see above concept for the tunnel after drop haha
-
KI Blog: The Beast gets its name 40 years ago today
Well it came from Tony's mouth in the video? I know that was 2016 but 5 year plan!!!!
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
This saddens me! I want this to be a movement! Like people and the cars they loved so dearly! haha Bring Phantom back! Starting a hastag #PhantomReturns
-
KI Blog: The Beast gets its name 40 years ago today
I like how he talked about CP's 150th spanning 2 years and he said attractions (plural)!!!! 2020 and 2021 I am guessing are going to be huge?
-
Phantom Therater......returns?
I was not sure where to actually ask this or post about it so here it goes. Since the park actually listens to its fans and brought back the Tique's in 2019. Is it possible to start a campaign to bring back Phantom Theater? This is literally the biggest thing I miss about KI. I would beg for them to bring this back from my knees if I could haha. This was such an amazing ride growing up. is there anyone else that would help me along my way to get the Phantom back in his rightful place? Maybe we can get KI reps to answer the question? Help The Phantom and myself out!!! haha
-
Oktoberfest through the years
^ I think you are right if my memory is good haha i'd like to see that pic as well. @MaestroJr Thank you for that! Sucks its used for a tree now lol
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
That would be cool to have a Giga go into tunnels. Mill Force has them but not real long.
-
Kings Island 2019 Discussion
I really like TR:TR that was a blast.
-
Worst Coaster You Have Been On.
So I thought this might be a nice topic for anyone who travels to parks around the US. What is the worst U.S. coaster you have been on? I plan on riding most coasters in the USA by the time I can't ride anymore. So far the worst coaster I have ever been on is The Carolina Cyclone. That coaster beat me senseless!. I want your thoughts on coasters!!!!