Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. I am 225 pounds or so and 6 foot 3. I fit on all CP and KI rides with no problem.
  2. 1 dog. He is about 1 year old.
  3. Wow! This is the reason KIC is the #1 fan site of Kings Island. Nemo what kind of plane do you have?
  4. Have fun at the park.
  5. There are plenty of places in the world with oil that arent be drilled. Lets start building some drills and hopefully get OPEC worried. Gasoline will just keep rising if we aren't willing to do something about it. Right now it cost me $80 to fill my car up. At $5.00 it would cost $100. That is just nutz.
  6. It is impossible to predict crowds.
  7. I think X should be in the top. The polls are just bias that is all.
  8. ^ thats why you make contracts with the company. He should have known better.
  9. THis may be another Wild West World or whateveer that Western themepark failed was. I think now without some kind of backing from many cooperate sponsers which would allow you to start out with about 5 or 6 major coasters your park will probaly fail.
  10. I have stayed at Khalari Resorts not too long ago and I think hotels like these are a blast and could be a vaction themselfs.
  11. Ferris wheels are too scary for me. I rode the one in Chicago the big one and I will not ride any more ferris wheels.
  12. Millieum Force is the most overrated ride I have ever been on. Complete let down.
  13. ^ Then how come at KI we were able to walk right up to the exit ramp last year and ride the rides? I am saying if you can walk like a normal person or even a little slower than a normal person would walk you should be made to stand in line like everyone else. THere are way to many people that take advanatge of renting a wheel chair. I have seen people with a sling in them. Heck the worst thing I saw was a family of overwieght people at the exit of Tomb Raider going on how they can't understand how people walk around the park all day long. I even heard them say I can't believe we got these chairs and nothing is wrong. Then the entire group started to laugh. I call that taking advatage.
  14. THe only thing I dislike is people taking advantage of the wheelchairs so they can cut in line. I think you should have a cast on your lower portion of your body or something from a doctor or another source saying you have to be in a wheelchair. I have seen too many people get out of a chair and walk to the ride no limp no nothing. I know at CP you can only ride one ride at a time but I think King Island you can do whatever you want I am not sure. The new seat belts on Vortex almost do not close not because I am fat but its because of my shoulders prevent the harness from going down any more. I have about a foot or more space bewteen the harness and my stomach.
  15. I went eariler this year and had a blast.
  16. I just put my shirt and shoes in a bush or out of the way. I have never had a problem.
  17. With the low pay the operators get there main draw is proably high school students who most of them are in school. Less workers means less rides open. What the point of having the park open to 8:00 when hardly anyone would stay past then?
  18. I think it would be a good idea for a seperate admission. I mean some people that just want to go to the water park have to pay full gate price. Also with a new source of income we could continue to see the park, and water park grow at the same time. At first since we locals are used to having it be free with park addmission may be a tad bit upset I think in the long run it would be better for the park.
  19. Since when? I got back from the park last week and it was closed with no one working on it.
  20. ^ I think they have to manufacter the part.
  21. THe person said major ride which I would consider Wild Cat one. MaXAir at CP is closed. I think they are waiting for a part from Germany to be manufactored and shipped. If I am correct its the same one that Delirium needed a few summers ago.
  22. Look at it this way. You have alot more guest than guards. They can only do so much with what they got.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.