Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. Yea it just wouldn't happen. I wouldn't mind seeing something at the park to in the off season to keep the mood going. Like a behind the sceanes day, or a charity event like polar pluge @ CP. Why not have a marathon in summer close in the empty white water area with the geysers getting the runners freezing wet.
  2. Flight of Fear. Just around 6 hours.
  3. So will these stones be replacing the old movie stones?
  4. Are they to the top of the ride yet?
  5. Didnt oil drop to just above $100 a barrel. If oil prices are coming down how come gasoline isnt?
  6. I think we should just do away with sigunaturs.
  7. Wow what kind of camera do you have?
  8. When is the $10 entry fee with a season pass or something?
  9. flightoffear1996 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    i wore a shirts to school when I was in high school and no one made fun of me. I dont change so people like me.
  10. Im kind of disapointed that its not like perlious plunge.
  11. flightoffear1996 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I got one. Im not sure if its the same one you ware talking about though. I have about 20 shirts from various parks.
  12. Im still trying to find the best time to go the park. I have been going tehre yearly for 5 years now. I have tried early in June medium crowds, Late August light crowds but rides not running at full capcity, early in the season, heavy crowds due to school trips and massive rain.
  13. Dude that ride looks pretty cool and the elevator lift is great idea.
  14. I hope they add more houses and maybe some how increase capcity of these haunted things. 2 hours in line for a 6 minute walk threw is a little crazy.
  15. I am not a fan of water rides but I am sure this will be a great hit to everyone at Holiday World. Looks like it woudl be pretty from from the pictures I saw. I wish I could get the vidoes to work though.
  16. I would like to get out to holiday world some time. Its hard to find time working full time and going to school all year around.
  17. a 45 dergree drop though?
  18. I am using IE7 and it just says page cannot be displayed.
  19. I am hoping they will use some of the western style buildings by Nick U for the line.
  20. The vidoes arent working for me.
  21. I dont see why it wouldn't reopen when they are done building the coaster.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.