Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
7/10/08 Anyone Going?
Im not going to the park until next saturday. I got school, work and paintball all this week.
-
AWESOME Beverage Deal for Passholders at KI!
Wow what a great deal. I usually get 2 drinks while I am at the park and those cost around $8-$9
-
MYSTERY NO MORE--KI BUILDING HYPERCOASTER
At this rate of all the pointless post in this thread it jus t may.
-
MYSTERY NO MORE--KI BUILDING HYPERCOASTER
4,200 feet is short for a hyper coaster.
-
What I‘m About To Tell You
Why not just move the fireworks site?
-
Looking for how-to-be-comfortable tips
I beleive they make you check the pocket knife at GR and you have to get it as you leave the park. At least that was the case a few years ago.
-
California's Great America advice?
I know but how close is that to the other parks?
-
Rollercoaster(s) rumor
If there was a contract made how do you know that it wasn't and adjustable contract to flux with the price of steel or were you there when they made the deal?
-
California's Great America advice?
How close is SFMM?
-
All you can eat BBQ
So what is the Wings thign then?
-
7/1/08 Photos!
Great pictures you make Congo Falls look so nice!
-
Racer T
That T-Shirt sounds cool. I have a collection of coaster shirts in my closet. About 40 of them.
-
New Section Of Park
I am not sure but couldn't a hotel go in the grassy area bewteen the end of the parking lot south side and the street. With moving some things around maybe they could have one there. They could use the park parking lot for hotel and give free parking to resort guest.
-
7/1 TR New Experiences
The fireworks issuse is dumb. Why dont they just close all rides all the time and we wouldn't have to worry about it.
-
BLSC water spray
Wet? Come on it was a miserble drop or two. The ride sucks without and the splash is not a money issue how much does it really cost to run them pumps? The pumps are just broken. I think the spash down for that ride looks tackey and the ride needs an overall of just about everything the park underbugdeted the ride and could have should have been much better. Cool concept just not enough funds to make it work.
-
Son of Beast
I still find SOB a very borning coaster not much is going on other than helix after helix and some bruising of the body.
-
The Ultimate Thrill
This stuff was from 5 years ago I think its time to give us some new shows.
-
Best day to go to KI?
Yea its the vacation season now and the park woudl always be mildly crowded.
-
Cheat Sheet needed
Wow that would be a lot of typing! What ones do you need to know?
-
Son of Beast
Its not the only rough part.
-
The Ultimate Thrill
I didnt know it was on.
-
4th of July
I went on the 4th last year or maybe two years ago and it seems to me it was about your average Sunday. The various events were great durning the day such as the sky diving. I don't stay for the fireworks since my neighbor puts on a great show. He has speical platforms for his roof that the fireworks sit on and the roof is filled with all kinds of great fireworks. Anyway this year will probaly be packed even more than the Kneviel Jump with the tight wire acts and the biggest Firework display Kings Island has ever had.
-
Looking for how-to-be-comfortable tips
Oh don't forget your camera!
-
Death at SFOG
And many times every day, we trust others to do things like obey red lights and stop signs. One violation of those kinds of rules could end a life in nothing flat. Just reminds us that life itself is precious and we should appreciate every day we are given... You may trust people to stop at red lights but if I am at a light and it turns green I still always look for those gas smashing red light runners. It has saved me a few times from getting T- Boned.
-
Looking for how-to-be-comfortable tips
Fanny packs are a pain. ( I never wear one.) I just would take a pair of baggy cargo shorts or just take your wallet in the park with your sunglasses. You can leave the sun screen in your car and use it before you enter and midday about 2:30 or 3:00 just in time to leave the park for a late lunch. I would also advise to secure your wallet to a belt loop or something. Chances are it won't fall out of your pocket but you never know. I have a wallet with a chain on it when I go to the park just for that reason. PS: Try not to carry much into the park since carry that all around can be a pain.