Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. O yea I forgot about that but would it really take a year to build a steel coaster?
  2. Was that top gun an inverted coaster because I dont see why they would have 2 complete circuit inverted coasters. I am sure PKD is nice but I love my home park.
  3. I looked on weather.com about 4 to 5 days ago.
  4. Yea there is allready another topic about this.
  5. You also have to think that familes don't care about the worlds tallest or fastest. Families want something to do forevery one. Right now the kiddie rides need an impovement so that is what you will be seening. They have plenty of rides and honestly I really dont think they need another major coaster for a few years yet. They have been doing a great job and I love the atosphere of the park. Cause Six Flags sucks and they dont know what they are doing.
  6. Well when I looked at eh forecast it was 65 and sunny now its 60 and thunderstorms, the weekend is still too far away to tell.
  7. flightoffear1996 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I rethink they might as well leave the park open instead of making the people who drove up there mad. They can at least let them in and just close all the rides or something.
  8. Were these the real actors or just the average joe dressed up as them?
  9. Nope never seen it.
  10. I actually have done that. You might be a PKI addict if you own more than 4 pki tee shirts.
  11. Sounds like the park is gonna be packed this weekend.
  12. Do we really need a new topic for every new pic of IJST?
  13. If it looks anything like that pic it would be tight.
  14. You might be a PKI Addict if........ you visit the park more than 5 times durning the year.
  15. I really like that Bracelet idea. Does PKIC have the Premiuem Cafe Press Store or just the basic?
  16. Yea I think the 5g's are at the bottom of the loop going the 2nd time around. I personally love face/off but I just never ride it much because of the lines. Its a great ride and it makes you lose your sense of direction really fast. They should have made the trains hold like 32 people instead of 28 but other than that I love this ride and yea its in a weird spot but they had that land free and what else is gonna fit right there?
  17. MY guess is a 3d thing but here is the link to the pic http://hoys.extremepki.com/gallery/albums/...ormal_Globe.jpg
  18. Hot Wings man those are the best!
  19. What the hell? Leave whats on that site on that site.
  20. You may think that but the kids which the ride was geared to seem to enjoy the ride because everytime I walk by that ride it always has a long line no matter how crowded the park is. I argree it is no Men in Black but they still did a nice job. If PKI installs a new dark ride lets hope its the Adam's Family Roller Coaster.
  21. Yea that site has some really good animations. I really like what you did with IJST. Is the helicoper and stuff gonna work?
  22. I tried to do some 3d modeling but I just have no idea on how to do it.
  23. Yea it may have capcity problems but so do alot of other things plus they need to fill that space up with something.
  24. So you could stay upside down for the entire ride? That ride sounds sweet but I never got a chance to ride it.
  25. 6 hours for Flight of Fear.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.