Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
King Cobra Track Gone?
YOu couldnt get that kind of view from the DZ.
-
Old Coaster
It looks like a Six Flags park to me
-
Old Coaster
Yea it would be great to see that in a horror movie. I bet if they could even send that train the hole thing will collapse.
-
Kings Island Offers a Perfect Blend
I heard Starbucks was like 6 bucks for a cup of coffee.
-
Internships
I was always wondering why PKI doesnt offer them.
-
Paramount's Kings Dominion
They may just add you boomerrang bay for you guys and wait for the big ride later.
-
Paramount's Kings Dominion
Anyway back on topic. I think that PKD has some potleail but in my book the list of the parmaount parks goes like so. PKI PC PCW PKD PGA That is just how I feel.
-
Top Gun Re-theme
Maybe they will make it the orginal colors again.
-
PKI RCT3 RECREATION
You have a screen shot of the tower????
-
PKI IJST Picture Update
Why do they have the same people in the pics?
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
"On the other hand, it goes to show what monkeys are running Six Flags if they want to recreate our mistakes by building hyper-woodies." I have to argee with you there and plus its freaking Six Flags and they have bad upkeep.
-
Inverted Wood Coaster
Im thinking that is would be dumb because inverts are all about inversion and elements and not speed.
-
Kingda Ka POV Video
I heard it has alot of head banging
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
IDK but I know they are bulding a wooden coaster.
-
Kingda Ka POV Video
Yea but Kingda Ka has the OTSR
-
You might be a KI addict if you...
You might be a PKI addict if... you own more than 2 PKI shirts
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
I love Son of Beast and they did a great job, Intamin coaster are usually smooth so only time will tell but I hope something happens so PKI can keep the record.
-
Paralegal Called Me
For all you know you could be getting just a prank call from someone.
-
You might be a KI addict if you...
You might be a PKI addict if you have marks on your season pass from being used so much.
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
Ok everyone there are wild rumors right now that Six Flags Great Adventure is going to break Son of Beast height record with a 248 foot tall wooden roller coaster made my Intmain.
-
Kingda Ka
Well you can only go about 120 when you go down a hill no matter how how you get. They can find a way about the pigeon thing they can add some kind of device that make a noise the pigeons hate and they fly away its just that simple.
-
Park cam
That unviersal one doenst work because it keeps showing me the same image.
-
Italian Job Media Day
Yea that is what I thought. Im going up on Monday with my cousin and he wanted to ride it but he doesnt have a pass. How bad are the crowds on memorial day?
-
Kingda Ka POV Video
Cause KK was over way over 25 million dollars to build probaly 30 million and if it did more stuff that probaly would toss it over the 50 million park and that is alot for a coaser.
-
IJST detailed pics
That looks pretty good do you have screens in the simulator?