Cedar Fair Fanboy
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Kings Island
Everything posted by Cedar Fair Fanboy
-
Coasterstock 2019 - May 17th & 18th
-
Coasterstock 2019 - May 17th & 18th
Hey guys. Since their will be a Behind the scenes tour at The Racer. We can see what is going on with "Orion"
-
Which Giga name will be coming to Kings Island
People who picked a beast sequel. Why?
-
Which Giga name will be coming to Kings Island
Cedar Fair trademarked the name Orion and Polaris. But which one do you pick. Give me the reason why and tell about the theme and anything to go along with that ride's name.
-
Ideas for the Crypt building?
I rather see a Vekoma Madhouse in the crypt building.
-
What Else Do You Want To Come Back?
Dude paramount parks is not doing theme parks in the USA cause of CBS not manage a theme park.
-
Decoding 2020
It dose look like is legit after the Trademark Orion is their.
-
Decoding 2020
I was the 1st one to send that photo.
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
So people who wanted to be a beast sequel. I think is not going to be like it. But that not mean it will not have a name yet, as Cedar Fair trade mark the name down below.
-
Decoding 2020
-
Decoding 2020
I hear to point out. The color for that giga coaster might be Grey, to go with the entire X-base or maybe a new name.
-
Decoding 2020
Also Land clearing behind Banshee as the big airtime hill is going to jump over it.
-
Decoding 2020
*throw this into play* Ladies and Gentlemens, my prediction that everyone will follow. TAA DAA! My prediction!
-
Throw the challenge at you.
(Challenge will go though the entire year until the park closed. And also their will be some quiz that I am thinking of by now. But lets go to the challenge.) Snoopy's Adventure: Is time to follow snoopy story to selected rides, and here they are. Classic: "Racer" Down the hill and up the hills you go. Classic snoopy is all about his life being a loving beagle, And you can feel the old life in the new life. Adventure: "Adventure Express" You know is coming a mile away so do the next one. Snoopy enter the temple of bunnies to get the treasure that worth a fortune. Traps are scatter all around the temple, can you escape with the artifact or suffer in doom of cuteness? Sci-fi: "Flight of Fear" Space journey and beyond! Snoopy experiment to enter another realm work out, but the aliens are not so kind, like Lucy level not so kind, Now he needs to find the portal and escape the realm before the aliens do. Action: "Backlot Stunt Coaster" This time we are on a roll. Snoopy have his entire stuff stolen by cats. But lucky enough Snoopy's friend help him to fight back the cats and take back his stuff and the special ability Roll over that Snoopy can bowl over his foes like a bowling ball. Drama: "Banshee" Banshee story is a little lovely except for the ending part, but his drama story have a happy ending with Fifi. Is like the flying ace story, and you can watch the rest by here. So challenge huh? This challenge is for the easy folk like kids. I hope you will like that challenge. Once your done, cast your vote to see which one is winning with story and experience. Thank you and have fun. Scan, all clear, enjoy your challenge.
-
Mystic Restraints???
Not so sure about the restraint on Mystic Timbers. Their still the same.
-
International street makeover
Ok I got most of the fountain layout Right.
-
Ride Wait Times 2019 Season
You know with my exit pass it got me on most of the ride that I needed,
-
The old Arade Building & Monster
I do think we might see it Back to its original color in 50th anniversary won't you agree.
-
Land clearing hmm...
Now I know I am digging my hole to the Vekoma madhouse. (p.s. i can almost reach it) But, I do want to start the topic about that land clearing and the layout of what type of layout for that Giga Coaster. So far the Land clearing is heading to Dino all the way to Banshee. So it looks like it will be the Tallest/Steepest/Fastest/Longest Giga in the world (not including Red Force), Also the longest coaster in the world. So summit your prediction about that layout. Well ALL THE BOARD THE GIGA HYPE TRAIN!
-
The BIGGEST question in my mind when I look at that crypt building.
Well I am trying to dig a bigger hole to find evidence, And also I am trying not to be a jerk.
-
The BIGGEST question in my mind when I look at that crypt building.
Soon
-
The BIGGEST question in my mind when I look at that crypt building.
just keep a eye on the crypt building.
-
Haunt 2019 Discussion
Quoting me are you?
-
The BIGGEST question in my mind when I look at that crypt building.
Stick around the Crypt Building and try to find any construction site near it. It will happen in 2020. But you can check before The 2019 season ended.
-
What do you think KI would get in 2020?
If they can... But maybe newer floorless coaster to be built.