Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JonahWilliamson

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonahWilliamson

  1. And Pantheon... and Jersey Devil.... and all the Sea Worlds.. and after the joke of a Golden Ticket awards we just saw it could go either way.
  2. darn I was really hoping to see even just a single car of Firehawk in the area 72 theming
  3. sixohdieselrage taking off with all of KICentral
  4. I film wedding videos so i have two 8 TB G-Raid Thunderbolts all ready to go. But if this timelapse will take more then a TB then ill just order and extra 2 TB hard drive
  5. You the GOAT man
  6. I'm so curious where we will see the next wing in Cedar Fair. Is the Ziz thing still an alive rumor with Canada getting one? I very much think Kings Island will get a dive before a Wing but it would be cool to see one come to King Island.
  7. I have the equipment to do it, does anyone know how much storage it would be to record the whole webcam process? I can get an extra hard drive for it.
  8. Idk how possible this is, but companys rent the park. Anyways we could schedule something like two years down the road with the and try to communicate with the park not all the rides open but the major ones. We sell tickets on KICentral and its only open to enthusiasts. Im sure we could run into problems such as who gets to buy tickets who doesnt. But Im not sure KICentral brings enough people to cover a cost like that.. But i would pay like 70-80 bucks if i knew lines were gonna be short and we get a day with enthusiasts.
  9. Don logs onto Ki Central, *clicks download* *Upload maps to website* *cracks knuckles* "ahhhh what a day"
  10. Very exciting to see some love for Darien Lake, the last time they expanded the water park was right after six flags left. Dying for a major thrill in the dry park but any expansion is all welcomed with wide open arms. Does anyone know how much land Darien Lake truly has?
  11. Give ya a thousand for it
  12. I dont think we will see a complete renovation as we just got Coney BBQ and the refurbished international street that was done last year. I think we will 100% see some TLC and "sprucing up" the area as that is the first thing all the media and everyone will see on their way back to Orion. I dont think we will see total re do, but def will get a little more love then the say Rivertown or Action Zone.
  13. Coming to Six Flags Galapagos Island in 2025. Nah but for real this what it feels like
  14. Really hyped to watch this thing never get built. STOKED to watch this park never open.
  15. That walkway behind backlot where the three point is, is that considered Coney Mall or River Town.
  16. With no major walk ways next to the drop I doubt it. Or at least i hope not. Let Orion ROAR. So does anyone think we will just be looking at the footers again this weekend or does anyone think we will see something up ie. station metal or maybe a support. not likely but Maybe a piece of station track?
  17. Collin code red when we see anti rollback pieces for that lift! I cant wait to see this lift go up!
  18. ONE thing. THE only thing six flags does better is the rewards program. Cedar Fair Struggling, I spend minimum $500 dollars on the chain a year. Thanks for the $1.50 off of my 5 dollar cotton candy. Kinda irks me and when they didnt have these perks I didnt even think about it. Id rather have none then what they are giving us now it seems very cheap. But then again.... maybe the GP loves it idk
  19. I do the exact same. Why would you want to carry more then what can fit in your pockets?
  20. Ohh Okay I thought it would be much longer, thats cool. Thanks
  21. Just curious, let say that truck gets in an accident and the track hits the ground and gets messed up. How much time would it take to get that piece replaced? (Obviously I dont wish this on the driver, just curious.)
  22. Manta at SeaWorld is fantastic....when its moving.. the break run waiting. Not as bad as the dutchmans but still not great dangling there. Very tight restraints. Im not saying GateKeeper or Banshee tight like it was not comfortable.
  23. When I have kids they getting grounded if they talk about trims. So are we confirmed getting a trim brake on that floater hill?
  24. Shed 2.0 Confirmed.
  25. Same but my only question is will our Dive and or Wing be the lesser of Valravn and or GateKeeper? Not saying Orion is lesser but smaller then CPs
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.