Everything posted by The Interpreter
-
Kings Island 2016 Discussion Thread
I was just thinking about you this morning. Welcome back!
-
Kings Island 2016 Discussion Thread
...or, it was $45 yesterday. Tell you what, you keep it. Oh, that piece my three year old slobbered on? I'm so mad I'm not telling. Employee looks around, takes pizzas to back, puts them back in holding oven. Next customer. Enjoy (her) slobber!
-
Skull Island: Reign of Kong
Terpy would rather be in California anytime. Hmmmm.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
A Next Level Vomit Factory: http://gizmodo.com/wearing-vr-goggles-on-six-flags-rollercoasters-is-a-nex-1762626863
-
Skull Island: Reign of Kong
Your first sentence is hysterical. If you only knew.... NJFTP anyone? Mid-America, anyone?
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
I'm very much a front seat rider. Except when I ride the back or 5-1. So, nope. I guess not.
-
Skull Island: Reign of Kong
That was Krafty.
-
Hulk trains in trash
Excellent point. They didn't have just guys on it, though. They also had gals. Gals get things done faster. One reason the Government gives preference to women owned companies. Diversity pays.
-
Kings Island Shows Videos
Kings Island Shows Videos At first I thought Mark Shapiro had come to Cedar Fair and the Kings Island shows were now videos. Mark thought people primarily went to park shows to sit down, so he replaced much SIX Live E with videos, primarily of Red Zone owned Dick Clark Productions. After all, people gotta sit. But aren't music revues little more creative or entertaining than videos--especially when they are lip synched audios? People gotta sit.
-
Skull Island: Reign of Kong
I have never seen SFA as tacky. Scary, unnerving, unsettling, uncomfortable, a bit creepy? Yes. Tacky? No. So, no, I guess we can't agree as to that.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
Virtually, of course.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
You get puked on, it's hard to see that as a positive.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
And everything will be fine. Until it isn't.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
I have been vomited on on a coaster. Comet at The Great Escape. Before it even opened to the public. An ACEr's kid in the front seat threw up on the last entire 2/3 of the ride, nonstop. All of us in the train were covered. It was nasty. It was foul. If this happens very often, SIX is going to have unbelievable problems.
-
Apex Parks Group adds Indiana Beach to their portfolio
Oh the glory that was The Sky Room. I miss it so.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
I would hope it would evolve to the trash can. If I want to play VR, I can stay home or go to a FEC.
-
Disney World updates
Not unlike the attempted sellout of Cedar Fair to Apollo Gobal by D. Kinzel focused the Knott family, Geoff Raynor and Q Investments on the corporate governance of FUN and whether the despot who attempted to sell out the unitholders of FUN for his own and family's personal benefit was the right person to steer the company forward and whether his hand picked country club board also needed to be shown the seventh portal.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
You went to Kentucky Kingdom in 2016? DO tell.
-
Skull Island: Reign of Kong
When posting photos from a web source, these forums require a direct link be posted right after each. Thanks!
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
Or malaria.
-
VR coming to 9 Six Flags Coasters
Only a court of law can hold someone liable. A park can make demands, but likely won't.
-
Kings Island 2016 Discussion Thread
See also Alabama Splash Adventure.
-
"Vintage" Diamondback construction pic
As was often said on "What's My Line?":Sometimes.
-
Disney World updates
I'm quite sure Disney Corporate Counsel is only fulfilling the desires and instructions of its client. I say so without reservation.
-
"Vintage" Diamondback construction pic
Legal and architectural factors often make infeasible those things that may appear to be wise to the casual observer.