Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RollerNut

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RollerNut

  1. Correct me if I am wrong but Busch Gardens hasnt been exclusive to Busch since they and SeaWorld were spun off by InBev. Couldnt they change the name to Bush Gardens, I have always heard it pronounced that way anyway....
  2. My guess is the bathrooms are far cleaner than the lapbars and grab bars on the rides. I thought E. coli was only spread from surfaces?
  3. Hmm, correct me if I am wrong but we cook meat and boil water to kill bacteria, seeks to me that using a hand dryer has the same purpose. Both the dryers mentioned in this thread are in fact touchless.
  4. Light curtain?
  5. 35 million divided by 300.... Roughly $116,000....
  6. So how the train going to get back to the station?
  7. If they dont add block brakes, capacity is going to be a nightmare. I give it 15 years before it goes SBNO....
  8. Why are women allowed to show cleavage but if a man shows any part of his privates, society has a problem with that? Babies arent fed for sexual purposes..... I worked a children's event at a railroad museum for 5 years, when I seen breastfeeding I POLITELY OFFERED the lady a private room in my car of the train. Yes the room was a ladies bathroom but we were using them for storage. Most times the ladies would accept the offer and say thank you. However if they didnt, that was fine too.
  9. I thought Cedar Fair wasnt in the business of animals.
  10. The creek that runs through the park is called "Cedar Creek".....
  11. My students' parents look at it as free when they are happy and only fuss about paying for it through taxes when they are mad at a school.... Taxes would have to be paid whether we have public schools are not.
  12. The schools in NC have become little more than free daycare.
  13. Max capacity at Carowinds in 2006 was right around 45,000 people if I remember correctly. Rarly does Carowinds ever hit that number. A normal Saturday was 18,000
  14. Hmm, wasnt the theme of Hollywood Studios "The Hollywood that never was" or something like that? Couldnt that make DHS a parody of the real Hollywood?
  15. Left handed apology? As a left handed person, I take offense! ;-) Ever posted a comment under a new article on facebook? If you disagree with popular opinion, it is like you are the devil. Society is over sensitive but tend to be insensitive to opinions other than popular opinion. By the way, I Googled it and still dont understand.... What is a "Left handed apology"?
  16. The real question pretaining to buggies is how much time and effort would it take to get the store to pay for damage, has anyone here ever tried it? I imagine most if not all stores would reference their signs which as Terpy said are not always true.
  17. Hasnt this park struggled to survive for a long time?
  18. ^ Case in point! The "death" OF Son of Beast. If memory serves me right I tried to argue a similar point with Terpy.... It appears I learned one point.
  19. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/amusement-park-accidents-32457-2.html Dont most amusement parks settle out of court?
  20. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/amusement-park-accidents-32457-2.html The question I answered did not include rider safety guides, furthermore are ride safeyy guides posted at mazes? Furthermore a Ride Safety Guide doesnt cover walking around the park. I object! Am I overruled? Furthermore, I source this site:
  21. SCarowinds still has chainsaws...... The Paramount Park tickets and our Cedar Fair Carowinds Season Passes do say that visitors accept liability and all risk but how many people read the back of the ticket. Season Passes require a signature but I still doubt they would hold up in a courtroom.
  22. If Kentucky Kingdom wins this, it could end up being an interesting case to study.
  23. Starliner 2.0 possibly reusing wood from the original.
  24. Has anyone tried that system at DP?
  25. So answer me this: Carowinds put in two new slides, the start at the same platform and end at the same pool. Each has a different color tube required, but other than color they appear rhe same. Is is possible that inflation levels between the two tubes are different and specified for each slide?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.