Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reclaimer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reclaimer

  1. Look! Paul Reuben...MY HERO!!! Wait, no. I think I just puked a little. Oh, and yes...the chick was a bit of, well...an annoyance.
  2. That was a GREAT, informative article! Some good stuff there. It's very interesting to see they have 12-18 months to transition out of the Paramount licensing agreements.
  3. This wasn't the park's worst-kept secret, though. That honor would be held by Winterfest '05
  4. Firehawkrulz07, I will apologize for not believing you, but I think you can also understand while people didn't believe you. In this business you can't really believe anyone until a release is made. Just what was your source, though? haha
  5. Reclaimer replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    If CBS still had control of this park this season, the only flying we'd be seeing would be the droves of guests fleeing from the park and flying out of the parking lot. CBS was just scurrrry. (I think my hatred of CBS rivals that of Woofer's hatred of the "P" word in general) Last year just left an awful taste in my mouth...the only redeeming factors were the great employees, PKIC, and the fact that Kings Island is a special place for me. If it weren't for those three things, I doubt I would've been back for a second visit last season.
  6. I'll give Paramount/Viacom credit...but CBS, in its one-year tenure, earned no respect from me.
  7. Reclaimer replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    Sounds like you've mixed up Top Gun and Firehawk and created a single coaster. Sorry, no Firegun. Firehawk = Vekoma flying coaster. Top Gun = Arrow suspended coaster.
  8. No, that portion of the sign that people are talking about *is* the same height, there's just nothing on top of it to make it taller. I responded regarding the issues of people standing in front of the sign and not being able to see the sign behind them in pictures. The only thing that is different now is they won't see the mountain sticking up from the top of the sign...they'll still be standing in front of the Kings Island sign.
  9. I've noticed a few comments here that give the impression that the mountain logo was below the Kings Island name...but remember, it was on top. Therefore, that indentation below the name doesn't mean too awful much, and the sign is the same height now as it was before...there just isn't a nasty eye-sore stuck on top of it.
  10. Holy bump batman! It is mostly just financial talk more than anything.
  11. What? You didn't like "DO YOUR KIDS LOOK LIKE THIS?!?!?!?"
  12. They have a separate contract for the Scooby dark ride through Sally Corp...but if the trend continues, ever since the park opened they've changed the ride every ten years.
  13. Reclaimer replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    Just like X-Flight and Steel Venom won't be at Geauga on their opening day? COUNT IT!
  14. Avatar, do you know of another park that you're not telling anyone?? In all seriousness, I totally agree. While I'm thrilled the coats are going to a great cause, I kind of think it's a bit wrong of CF to ship those jackets to Sandusky to unload all of them up there. Yes, CP has a good history with that Victory Temple (they donate their loose change fund every year to the kitchen) but CF should have at least left some of them to KI to donate to the Cincinnati area as well.
  15. Cedar Point donated more than 100 never-worn winter coats to Victory Temple Soup Kitchen on Thursday afternoon. The coats were bought for WinterFest, an event at Kings Island, which was not hosted this year. Source: http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2...ront/156546.txt
  16. That's my problem.
  17. darnit Ronny, you changed your avatar and now I'm all sorts of messed up.
  18. Nah, I heard they were thinking about spreading the popular brand Beaver Land Mine Ride. Could this be the Beaver's Flight? Actually, I heard rumors of it being called Flying Beavers. edit: Wink added to avoid confusion
  19. Reclaimer replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    I'll take Pepsi...even if that links me to terrorism.
  20. Reclaimer replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I see a joke here....but should I really bring it up?
  21. Reclaimer replied to raptor's topic in Kings Island
    It's suspiciously warm....... Pee warm. Just kidding It's a very comfortable temperature. It isn't freezing, but it's not like a hot tub either...it just feels really good on a really hot day.
  22. Reclaimer replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I'll be at the park opening day! Day trip, though, so no need for any other arrangements.
  23. Okay... 1, that's not my POV. 2, I agree with illegal POVs being bad..but again, you're preaching to the wrong person...I obviously did not take that video. The giveaway was when I said "after a quick google search" C'mon...Honestly. Before you go preaching to someone about POVs, you might want to ask yourself if you really think the person in question was stupid enough to do such a thing. Obviously, someone was stupid enough to take a POV...but that idiot was obviously not me.
  24. No...but close. I think Sky Ride has been done to death. Everyone should vote for on top of Demon Drop facing the Wicked Twister midway.
  25. Consider it done...after a quick google search http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=54...light&hl=en
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.