Everything posted by BoddaH1994
-
How much land?
I think they own all the way out to the Little Miami River.
-
PKI presenting at No-Coaster Con
I think you're right. From what I understand, Scooby is in fact under a seperate contract than the rest of the HB characters, but on that same note, SDATHC is a totally different story in the fact that the license is through Sally's and not through the park.
-
PKI On Ride Videos
LoL... just Bar Monkeys for short. Just in case anyone new is reading this thread, I just want to point out that video taping or taking pictures while riding is illegal and you can be subject to ejection from the park or even criminal prosecution, so don't do it.
-
PKI presenting at No-Coaster Con
I did notice how on Zamperla's web site, almost all of the attractions listed say they're available as perminant structures or able to be trailer mounted.
-
Carson Williams and another "major park in town."
Mixing his high energy show with PKI's nostalgic show will be excellent.
-
what is a Disk'o
Click here to see a video of the Disc'o from Zamperla's web site. The ride actually kind of looks relaxing.
-
PKI On Ride Videos
It's pretty easy on The Vortex. Snap.
-
2007: The Next Big Thing
No more politics or I'm closin' this bad boy.
-
PKI presenting at No-Coaster Con
If they operate it anything like how they conducted themselves at Beast Bash, you're going to have to be a member of their little club or fight with them to be able to go. I tried to have the event opened up to PKIC members last year and, although I was originally told the public would be able to attend, in the end they were not. Fortunately for you PKI fans, PKIC (which is and always will be free) will have TONS of things planned in the coming years making ACE obselete to be a member of. No fanny pack required.
-
RCDB Removed
WOW... Somebody from their aimed demographic is actually speaking up! Once again, but this year's expansion is for someone like deidre1976 and her kids, rather than a 16 or 17 year old thrill seeker. Your daughter should play air hockey instead. One time I was in one of those moods and played for over 6 hours... challenging random people as they passed through in Coney.
-
PKI presenting at No-Coaster Con
If they operate it anything like how they conducted themselves at Beast Bash, you're going to have to be a member of their little club or fight with them to be able to go.
-
Six Flags to Concentrate Less on Coasters
I saw this on GOCC's web site, I don't know if it's old news to you guys or not... The article seems so true... looks like they're trying to follow in Paramount's footsteps in a way.
-
If You Could Ride Any Coaster Right Now......What?
It's hard to say... since it's the offseason, I'd be happy with just a ride on The Beast or something, but a couple of coasters that I've always wanted to ride but have never had the chance to were TTD, Kingda Ka, and X.
-
What exactly is going to happen in HB?
Do the tours cost anything, and is it open to general public or just workers? Sorry for double posting They're open to everyone and they're free! Keep checking back on here and we'll get you more info on the "when to's" and the "where to's" as we get more information.
-
Opening Day Now Official!
I'll be there with bells on. lol
-
Opening Day Now Official!
I just received word from the park that the rumors circulating are in fact true and Paramount's Kings Island will open for the 2006 season on Friday, April 14! The hours of operation for the day will be 10am until 8pm, which is a pretty long opening day for a Friday if you ask me! Also, the 2006 operating calendar has yet to be finalized, but we have been assured that you'll be the first to know when it's finished. Regards, Ryan PKICentral.com - Putting the fear of God in those poor GR survey people.
-
Pki Calendar
That's a shame... Easter has always been a great day to go.
-
Six Flags Magic Mountain ticket pricing
I bet almost no one does... at least that's how PKI is from what I understand.
-
what is a Disk'o
Unfortunately I'll have to agree with you there. Paramount just seems like it doesn't think the market for the industry isn't good enough to put massive amounts of money into expansions.
-
What exactly is going to happen in HB?
Almost definitely. Maureen said she would have one this Friday like tradition dictates, but there simply isn't anything to see yet.
-
What exactly is going to happen in HB?
I just got word from the park that there will be a construction tour sometime this February. Keep checking PKIC for details.
-
what is a Disk'o
That may be true with the exception of that whole 218ft Son of Beast thing in 2000.
-
RCDB Removed
It seems as though you are too old for the targeted demographic for NU anyway. Most people on these forums (with the exception of those who would accompany kids) really are. Almost every year they've done a family-style expansion, it has been a good year for the park. You may think it's lame, but the kids will probably love it, and that's all that's important this year. As far as IJ goes, a lot of enthusiasts were a little disappointed due to the fact that the video portrayed a couple of things that never made the final cut. i.e. Bouncing down the stairs and a more massive warehouse scene. You hve to bear in mind that only a small fraction of the patrons who rode IJ actually saw the video and expected more. From what I understand, the ride had an excellent reaction, at least during the first few weeks.
-
Winterfest Review
Unfortunately, it seems is though they have strayed from the theme. It was just a mimmick of Disney anyway.
-
what is a Disk'o
That's not necessarily true. There are a LOT of factors that determine what the attendance is going to be, the new ride or attraction is just part of it, and even that is just fuel for the advertising.