Everything posted by SOB_TOM
-
2004 Attendance
Wait, PKI landlocked? Last time I checked they could easily mirror the park and then be landlocked.
-
Tomb Raider: The Ride, the Sequel?
Matt, Learn from a pro. Just ignore em. Over half of em dont even know what is really going on anyway.
-
Tomb Raider: The Ride, the Sequel?
As do I. I think, in a nicer way of putting it, Matt is sayin that if you dont know, then DONT COMMENT!
-
Construction?
Why can I forsee many trips to IJ in my future? Asfor it not working, try to get into the head of a maintenance guy. Close down a ride just to fix something non-critical that might be a 2 hr fix, or keep it open, and worry about it after the park closes?
-
CP announces maXair
Oh its all about the pouches. Dont forget, you cant do the "Huss Shuffle" without the drumbeat and a straight line of restraints to check. Score another one for the TRC!
-
Italian Job
Comeon people! PKI is just now STARTING construction on IJ. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I love the term assimilated. Dont ask why, I just do.
-
Italian Job
If you really think about it, Paramount might be doing this so that the GP doesnt have to drive as far to enjoy the newest attractions. Think about it, the regular GP (NOT enthusiasts) dont really get out and go to other parks that often. So instead of bring the GP to the ride, bring the ride to the GP.
-
Have you conquered PKI?
Because he visited during FearFest and the Scrambler area is used for the queue of one of the haunted areas.
-
What is the best PKI gold card perk?
Nah Seed, it was bad back in 02. Trust me, when the first one hit, it was bad. Coming from a maintenance POV, the worst is ERT. Throws our opening routine outta whack.
-
Is Cedar Fair wanting to buy PKI?
Why does PKI WANT to stay in the coaster race? There niche in the midwest is family. Thats what separates them.
-
PKIC Apparell
Still wondering why Dane wants his logo so close to someones *ssh*le. Also, Dane did do something good: to eliminate fat chicks, he only made the size up to large.
-
Italian Job
Frakly, Im getting sick of people judging this thing BEFORE THE SUPPORTS ARE IN THE GROUND! People, ease off. Or do this: Ok, you dont like what PKI got? Then dont ride it. Boycott the ride because you want to whine and cry about not getting your way. Really sounds very mature for an enthusiast. Dont make me start calling you guys Darren.
-
Italian Job
But how do you know that the effects will be broken in the second year?
-
Italian Job
I agree with you Punk. I remember not too long ago that PKI announced Delirium and people were up in arms about not getting a coaster. Now look, its one of the best flats on anyone's list. Quit griping before you have reason. Once you have ridden it, then make your opinion. Oh, and I wouldn't give any bodyparts for the Addam's Family ride. I wasn't thrilled with the idea.
-
Countdown to Opening Day
You should know by now that the time slows down about, oh, mid March.
-
Is Cedar Fair wanting to buy PKI?
As it might have looked to the casual observer, the man from CF was NOT just riding rides, he was really laser-designating certain rides for the destruction to come soon enough...
-
A ? for PKI workers
Anyone else remember the internationals? I loved the guys from back in 2002, but we didnt get any in 03.
-
Have you conquered PKI?
Slingsh*it, errr, Slingshot is even better if you have someone who will rock the ball with ya. Conquered the park well over 11 times.
-
Boards Downtime Explained
So somewhere within what, 2 years? I know it took Aaron 8 months just for a new version of the site.
-
Best Crew
Hey, youre not the only ones they forgot! If it wasnt for us animation techs, you guys wouldnt have such a good park visit!
-
What will you do until PKI re-opens?
Well, first semester away from the house+a lot of school stress=me being drunk a lot more.
-
Worlds first tower coaster
Yeah the seats spin. But the more important idea here, folks, is this: Anyone else want to move to Logan, Utah with me? Looks like that entire city is used to test S&S new rides.
-
Set closing times
the first BAFFD PKI stayed open an extra hour. It was not cool since I had to work an AD anyway for it.
-
Flyers and anitques or IJST
As much as I enjoyed scooters and Tiques, I have to look forward to the future. While they took away the rides, they cannot take away the memories.
-
New Water Park Resort delays meeting with City
But think about it: PKI gets a lot of business from the campgrounds, so if the lodge is built on the campgrounds, wouldnt it make sense to build a new campground?