Everything posted by PKIVortex
- Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
- Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
- Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
-
Winter rehab
They also do it to not confuse others trying to find Club Blood. Flight Deck's Entrance is changed during Haunt, we have to walk down the exit path and then cut over when you get down by the actual exit to Flight Deck!
-
History of the Haunt
An interesesting note to Torture Tower, we had to have a ride op on top of the tower where the haunt was, guarding the stairs, which the gate was unlocked incase of an emergency. The cool part about that, the ride op had to go thru makeup, and was used as part of the haunt.
-
Windseeker in ESPN's TMQ
Ugh Kings Island, not King's Island. Why does that irk me so bad?
-
Pass Holder Appreciation
Actually Dry Run Day, was not the same day as Season Pass Preview. Dry Run Day, and Season Pass Preview days, were two separtate days. Dry Run Day took place a week before the park open to the public, and we as employees recived tickets to give to our friends/family to enjoy this day. Park hours were like from 1pm till 5pm. Season Pass night, took place the Friday night before opening day from 5pm till 10pm.
-
What`s next for Son of Beast?
I know SoB hasn't been touched since 2009. The Trains have been sitting on the ground next to the old loop area since the end of the season of 2009.
-
Halloween Haunt 2011
it's actually visitkingsisland.com/haunt
-
What`s next for Son of Beast?
Sounds like to me they are waiting for an act of God, so they can claim the insurance money on it!
-
Halloween Haunt 2011
Uh, they are going to make them pay $5 dollars to go trick or treating this year at KI. I have a feeling this won't go over well!
-
Sorry Folks Park is Closed
KD is only closed for today! Says the park will reopen tomorrow via kingsdominion.com.
-
Bring a Friend Days
I understand that, but since your allowed to bring a friend to the park at a discounted price, and if you chose to get at the park early enough to partake in ERT, then your friends who you got into the park at a dscounted price should be premitted. I mean lets saySeason Pass holders A brought in Friends B, Does A go to ERT and Leave B waiting till the park opens at 10am? I wouldn't do that, I just think they should be allowed to have there friends join them for the ERT! I doubt they will be 100+ Season Pass holders bringing a friend with them!
-
Bring a Friend Days
However back in 2009 when I didn't have a plantium pass, a friend got me into Cedar Point for 19.99 and it allowed us to go in with them an hour early!
-
Bring a Friend Days
I think it's one friend per day! I called and asked though and your friend is not allowed to come into ERT though, which I feel isn't right!
-
DA at Cedar Point in 2012
I'm sorry,but this is LAME!
-
Fast Lane
It's not the fact that I hate the system, but I do not like how they assign seats on Flight of Fear, and The Beast.
-
More Vortex Trouble
Staffing issues maybe?
-
What KI coaster have you ridden the most times?
I have no idea, probably Vortex or The Racer!
-
Fast Lane
In my Opinion it's the way it should be done! Like Cedar Point!
-
Fast Lane
Racer is not a Fast Lane ride!
-
Humorous Register article
KI has 15 since they count Surf Dog (Avatar) as a Coaster!
-
Interview With Jeff Pike From GCI
Should we not give up on SOB yet?
-
Fast Lane
It was late when I typed my opinion to the whole Fast Lane. I understand they are paying to cut, and thus getting specail treatmeant! But it's BS that they get to choose wherever you want to sit while we waited in line for about and hour + get told where to go! Too me that isn't good Guest Service!
-
Fast Lane
The thing about Fast Lane that I don't like and I plan on sharing my concerns with KI. They were assigning seats for Flight of Fear today, but they would just let the Fast Lane people go where ever they wanted! So if feel sense they paid the $50 dollars they get special treatment. Just my opinion! also while waiting in line for DB today full que, the line took quite a bit longer to get there, the line didn't seem to move as fast. They were a quite of few of Fast Lane users passing us up!