Everything posted by Jr for Birdy
-
Memorable Opening Days
LOL,Im glad im not!
-
Reds Hall of Fame Grille
Could you settle for a Cubs game? The White Sox dont play the Redlegs in interleague play this season.
-
Reds Hall of Fame Grille
I wonder if they will keep the Grille open after the park closes if the Reds are still playing? Games in extra innings,sorry everybody get out!
-
Reds Hall of Fame Grille
Pete Rose is beyond embraced by Reds fans,we love him! He bet on baseball because he had a gambling problem,he did it with a pure heart and never for the Reds to lose,but he still messed up.I think he's payed his price by now and baseball should embrace him again. Thats just how I feel.
-
Reds Hall of Fame Grille
I recall I posted if Kings Island had a sports bar restaurant I would never have to leave the park to head to a Reds game! They really made my day! Its like somebody read my mind and even beyond,thank you so much whoever came up with this amazing idea,you brought a tear of joy to my eyes! Think about this,"I think im gonna go ride Diamondback now,I'll be back after the 7th inning stretch,save my seat would ya"!
-
Twitter Teasers
I would love a new coaster for 2014,but all this talk of taking KI in a different direction and getting back to its roots makes me have my doubts.
-
Twitter Teasers
A new coaster isnt going to happen in 2013,sorry dreamers! I would be suprised if we get one before 2016. Although I enjoy dreaming too! I know a ferris wheel has to be coming eventually,but im excited to just hear any news coming in 2013!
-
Twitter Teasers
Its new to the park,its red with an amazing view. Sounds like were getting a ferris wheel if you ask me?
-
lights in beast tunnels
Please,The Beast is awesome no matter what! Picky people.
-
Twitter Teasers
A diversion. Dont Bite!
-
Defunct Rides across the globe
Hard Rock Park makes me sad,I go to Myrtle alot and wish it could have worked out. I also would have loved to seen Buckeye Lake Amusement Park.My grandparents have amazing photos hanging in their house from the old days,I could not believe it was Buckeye Lake!
-
KI Coaster with the Biggest Impact
Biggest impact on myself would have to be Woodstock Express,watching my little girl having fun and laughing and saying"Daddy lets ride it again"! Doesnt get any better than that for me.
-
An Orlando Adventure: 2/21/13- 2/24/13
Thanks for the trip report,brought back great memories! My wife and I also love Revenge of the Mummy! The first time I was in line to ride it the guy walking on stilts leaned over into my face walking through a doorway and scared the living heck out of me! I screamed and jumped like a little girl! My wife and oldest kid still make fun of me whenever we look at our pictures.I cant wait to go back someday.
-
Flashback Till Opening Day 2013
My kids go crazy over the giant slide at the Ohio State Fair,I even love it still myself. It would be cool to see one back in the Snoopy area.They are trying to get back to there roots right?
-
2013 Season Pass
You dont like free and discounted food,fastlane,games,etc?
-
2013 Season Pass
I personally dont care for a 10 percent flat discount,I like the system the way it is,just needs some kinks worked out still.
-
Memorable Opening Days
Wow,I never go on opening day.I didnt know they have so many issues with rides being closed.Thats not good.I guess I should stick to going a few days after opening.
-
Fun Perks for 2013?
I can still pull up my funperks account, I havent renewed my passes yet either,I plan on it soon.
-
Who Do You Like to Ride With?
Your girlfriend is going to be TICKED!
-
2012-2013 Off-Season Improvements
Now were talking,Im excited to eat there now. Best news I had all day,thanks Kings Island!
-
NEW Dinosaur Boat Ride at the Columbus Zoo
My like doesnt include your foot! Sorry,ouch!
-
NEW Dinosaur Boat Ride at the Columbus Zoo
No one's forcing you to pay $3 every time you visit. You must be a kid,and somebody pays your way. I know this sherlock! I dont like the fact they keep adding,and I keep paying! Im already paying taxes for my second home in Columbus that supports the Zoo! Thanks for your input though.
-
NEW Dinosaur Boat Ride at the Columbus Zoo
I bet its 3 dollars to enter and still an extra buck to ride the boat,great! Im sick of up-charges there.I take the kids twice a year.
-
GoPro Camera at the park?
and please dont do it on WindSeeker, Im already scared to death walking anywhere around it! I like the ride,just afraid of a camera or a coin,etc hitting me in the head,I have enough problems already!
-
Kings Island Valentine's Day
And violate his restraining order?