Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Existential

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Existential

  1. So it valleyed in the cobra roll TombraiderFTW? The picture didn't look like that but I only took a very quick glance.
  2. How the hell did it valley? I want news on that...yeah it sucks for that long of an evac...I'd be ****ed, but what could you do besides cuss out loud for a few hours. And/or pee your pants. I'd want new pants darnit. And to take home the umbrella.
  3. This is completely fair only if Seniors who shrink below the 48'' marker within the season get their money difference returned too.
  4. Groov-y dudes. Will Kings Island provide the party supplies? Or do we...have to bring our own? What side of the lot will be Shakedown?
  5. The kind that loves her son...just not coasters. Or concussions apparently... Point is just however...
  6. Or maybe...she just doesn't ride Timber wolf for lack of liking concussions? Double post... But I can't edit now...cause you beat me to it. *Timberwolf keeps getting seperated on my phone. Not my fault. But...I could fix it? Not my style.
  7. Always reading the story in stride. One step ahead on that one. And it made me laugh...cause I did read the story. Nice one up Terp.
  8. Should say: Mom exploits son for free money. Or not. Who knows. Hope the kiddo is OK. Mom probably is a coaster enthusiast (bless her heart) who wants the equivalent of platinum passes... Or a platinum watch...who knows. At least the 18 year ride Op gave him a towel. They could frame that with the ticket stub and a postcard of Timber wolf. Perhaps they should have purchased a 'photo op' ride picture for evidence... Too far? ::hangs head just in case::
  9. Put some other fountains in the fountain maaaan.
  10. :Never rode this ride at Cedar Point or Dollywood. Unfortunate accident...need more info. I guess I'm not the news.
  11. I say they need a People Mover... ...to move the people right out of the park so I can ride unobstructed.
  12. I wonder how many bugs have crawled mistakenly onto the train before departure and took a terrifying stroll? Have they been documented? Certainly they are 'riders' at that point? But only if they made the full circuit. Can't be counting the ones who got the ultimate airtime midway.
  13. 10 House of Cards 09 Witches Cauldron 08 Zodiak 07 Der Spinning Keggers 06 Flying Dutchman 05 Adventure Express 04 Diamonback 03 Shaggy's Silly Stix 02 Enchanted Voyage 01 The Beast Nostalgia reasons mostly... Nowadays I feel beaten with a sock-full of quarters after a non-stomp romp there.
  14. Let's not cast a judgement on a state based on some derelict people. No reason for that. I loved my times in Kentucky...and the people are fine. We are from Ohio...and there is nothing of worth said about us. A red state no less in a majority of the regions. Most cast the same limelight on us. Backwards people...flat As whatever...boring state. Sucks. ( I love it here though brethren.) Let kk suffer their consequence s and let's leave the people of the region out of the discussions. Let it be known that I have have no political denomination. They are of the same cloth to me. Both sides.
  15. Probably wasn't the breast decision...
  16. Sadly...I would spend 60 for this. I'm a haunted house sucker...I love them. darnit!
  17. Fascinating idea...somehow I never heard of this throughout CF infrastructure. I'm the guy that rides dark rides three or four times at state fairs. I love them. LOVE THEM. They are theme park in a box. I don't care how cheesy or lame. They are my favorite rides. So yeah...what now? What was the question? We need them. Badly. Greatest thrill out there...if you can get past the 80s fascination...and low budget...and just plain crap of the most of them. Regardless....the worst dark ride you ever rode...would bring me great thrills and laughs. I love them.
  18. Man, you like to draw circles...
  19. I wouldn't think that there are many places [rather none at all] where limbs may fall on The Beast's tracks encouraging a derailment...and I would hope that any tree that could potentially fall onto the tracks would be removed [dead or problem trees]. Weather causing such things would be the only exception...and I would imagine that would be taken care of during a morning walk through/ testing. The only scenario I can imagine for anything to happen would be weather related while the ride was in circuit. And a full season park should not be exempt by time to examine such things ALL the time.
  20. I love the media. It is usually laughably awful...especially 'local' media. Its almost always directed at mothers who have their children wear helmets all day or the elderly who are scared to go to the grocery store.
  21. You would think a thing like trees and limbs would be monitored a little better in a 'just in case' scenario... Looks like everyone hung in there though.
  22. Was she the one who always hid herself behind the cave wall, and would charge out at unsuspecting walkers turning around the bushy corner? I watched her for a LONG time making zoo-goers shriek in terror if so.
  23. Just to chime in...I, too, prefer Raptor to Banshee. I do not like Banshee's pacing what-so-ever and felt it needed more elements than simple inversions. The only downside to Raptor is it's age and train/restraint design compared to the new ones. It doesn't sound like TC rode The Beast at night either. And The Bat? Adventure Express? Back-Lot? FOF? All unique rides in their own rights. I don't have a preference to either of Ohio's large parks to one another. Both completely different beasts with completely different experiences. I love them both equally.
  24. Netting Overhead? Awesome. One can take that first hill really hard and launch themselves out of the raft and grab onto the netting like trying to clear the cargo net in American Ninja Warriors. Just make sure you don't wear yourself out on it because there are a few more obstacles left. Attach some ropes and slides and you got a children's' play area all in one.
  25. I don't think Verruckt is attracting anyone to the park so far this year. They should take out that second 'r' and replace it with an 'F'.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.