Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kingsislandfan1972

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingsislandfan1972

  1. Watching Banshee Cam now, and some rain just dripped on the camera. But still awesome, and a lot better than the still images. I wonder if they'll ever consider The Beast Cam?
  2. Oh and by the way, are they selling Boo Blaster glasses this year? I haven't seen them in a while.
  3. There is a Six Flags game for Wii that has a level kind of a knock off of Boo Blasters, if anybody's not familiar with the game, http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/object/142/14251061/fun_park_wii001boxart_160w.jpg
  4. Totally random XGatorHead 8904, The Simpsons living room background your sitting in is awesome!
  5. Actually the distance from Cedar Point to Michigan's Adventure is 299.mi which is 4 hours 35 minutes And the distance from Cedar Point to Kings Island is 206.5 mi which is 3 hours 34 minutes.
  6. Yes, but they also have a two park combo ticket for Michigan's Adventures and Cedar Point, as far as I'm concerned Kings Island is closer to Cedar Point than Michigan's Adventures, it would make more sense to make a two park combo ticket for Kings Island and Cedar Point.
  7. I took this photo at Meijer this year or last year, and it kind of made me wonder.... Hey where's Kings Island! I know obviously since I live in Michigan I am very likely to see tickets for Michigan's Adventure. But since Kings Island is in Ohio, just like Cedar Point, I believe that tickets should be sold for both parks in stores in Michigan. To this day I haven't once seen Kings Island tickets sold in stores in Michigan, Kings Island should be advertised more in Michigan and in more states for that matter, Cedar Point is a great park, but Kings Island also needs recognition too.
  8. I love being outdoors at a amusement park, even if its hot, that's just more fun for me, I'll just throw on my sunglasses and I'm good. Also you cant experience water-related rides the same way either.
  9. I have a collection of souvenir Kings Island cups on my shelf, around 10-12 cups that I have. I used my 2011 WindSeeker cup last year and they refilled it with water.
  10. Given your reasoning, your right. I must of missed seeing the Kings Dominion version of this ride, the effects are definitely much better. I do admit, I still like seeing remnants of the Phantom Theater at Kings Island, that's something you don't see at any other amusement park. But are the targets easier to shoot at KD than at KI?
  11. I've seen videos of other Boo Blaster/Scooby Doo rides, and it seems that Kings Island has the best one, excluding Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp at Six Flags St. Louis. I did however ride Boo Blasters at Mall Of America, and it wasn't anything too exciting.
  12. The last time I was there, they were showing a preview for Meet The Robinsons, I also played the what Disney Character are you game........... I got Clocksworth from Beauty and The Beast . I also got to meet The Incredibles and Bolt, all in all it was a pretty amazing place.
  13. Don't forget Vortex.
  14. A article I read online that possibly by 2018, virtual-reality theme parks will become real. http://www.avclub.com/article/virtual-reality-theme-parks-could-be-reality-2018-220561
  15. I have never actually seen one before, it must be rare.
  16. When exactly did the guns stop making noise? Did that change when they changed it to Boo Blasters?
  17. Speaking of sharks in Orlando.... who remembers this https://halloweenlove.com/images/posts/jaws-ride.jpg
  18. All he wanted to do was take a photograph!
  19. I am planning on buying one this month, I wonder if there is any way to put your KICentral username on it.
  20. Yeah something definitely strange is going on here. "Great Scott!"
  21. Which air-related ride at Kings Island is your favorite? Just a random Kings Island Poll. Some rides may not be as high as others. Enjoy !
  22. I wonder if Kings Island is interested in selling the carts from Son of Beast, when I own a house in the future, that would make a great conversation piece.
  23. No, thats because I live in Michigan, but if I did live around Mason, I'd be going every week.
  24. Yor welcome! I'm sure there are other remnants that havent been mentioned yet.
  25. I remember last year when a guy, who looked liked a bodybuilder, was freaking out because he said the Diamondback looked "too scary", so his girlfriend had to calm him down and eventually went on the ride. (Diamondback was on Extreme Coaster Wars, I watched yesterday on my recordings.)
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.