NEW RIDE FOR 2008-2009

familyguyfun1

But of course with that comes the issue of securing the rights to use those novels. And with securing those rights, inevitably comes paying money for the right to use those intellectual rights, which costs money. Money that Cedar Fair doesn`t really have.

True, but I didn't say that it was realistic. I just said it is what I would like to see.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paramount parks buy all the parks back! and then we get a dive coaster in rivertown! wooot! sounds good to me.

One of the most irritating things is when you are trying to do somehitng and all you hear is the constant buzzing from a bug that just won't leave you alone.

*SWAT*

We would had a dive coaster if the deal with Addams Family rights holder wouldnt have fallen into limbo.

If you really what to ride the Addams Family coaster goto Dollywood and ride Mystery Mine. Also its a Euro-Fighter coaster.

The Dive coasters are in the Bush parks.

I know all about it but I wont be going to Dollywood any time soon that takes money I rather visit Cedar Point.

-I'm just saying if that project wouldnt have fallen into limbo KI and a few other former Paramount Parks would have their own dive-machine.

Is it true that TTD is being moved to KI at the end of this year?

SHHH!

I don't know how you found out, but don't let anyone else know!

The Lake Erie saltwater keeps messing up the hydraulic launch motor.

We went from dreamland to fantasyland..lol....Tear down a $25 million coaster and move it south 4 hours....good one!!

SHHH!

So it is true? Well then great Do you know what part of the park they are going to put it?

Next to IJ.

Right where the Eiffel Tower now sits.

The current elevators are not getting much use (it IS an older ride), so CF has decided to do the less expensive route of dismantling the tower and install TTD. The launch will be over part of the fountain.

I can't wait! The view at the top will go from decent to excellent!

SHHH!

My sister once insisted that Lake Michigan was salt water. She was maybe 20 at the time. :rolleyes:

Geauga Lake had an excause. They removed half the park and changed the named.

Which is still attributed to new ownership.

And the fact that Six Flags ran the park into the ground and gave it a very sour reputation among tourists and locals and Cedar Fair has done very little to improve that reputation. New at Geauga Lake in 2009: "Purchase a nice lakeside condo here at Geauga Acres right across the lake from Cedar Fair's wildwater Kingdom"

just out of curiosity...I've heard almost everybody mention it, but what had Six Flags done that made Geauga Lake so horrible...they invested a whole lot of $$ into it, at least as far as rides go, but obviously they did something wrong...

chris