New Attraction Coming To Warren County

Jennifer Burns, with the Warren County Convention and Visitors Bureau says they won't reveal what it is until a press conference at 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 4. She won't even reveal the location of the press conference.

WCCVB Rep 1: "Hey guys, let's hold a press conference, but let's not tell the press where it's going to be. They can find their own way to the super secret location."

WCCVB Rep 2: "Why, that's genius, pure genius! How else could we keep this super secret news until we release it? They can wander around the county, visiting spots they might not have before. We could even expand on that idea... tell people about attractions in Warren County, but not tell them the city they're in. That way, we can insure that all areas of the county are visited!"

If you hold a press conference and nobody comes, is it still a press conference?

I Wonder What It Is.....Probably Has Nothing To Do With "Kinds Island"

You are absolutely right. Because I do not know of a place called Kinds Island! ;)

What ever it is, I doubt that there is a large capital investment. Given the current condition of the economy.

When I was in the fifth grade, I went to Camp Kern for three days/two nights as part of an educational field trip. It was a fun time. I remember on the last day walking to Ft. Ancient and crossing the bridge over the Little Miami River. Fun times.

That's a good guess. I went to a ropes course in the mountains outside Las Vegas a couple years ago. Not really all that high-flying; mostly pole-climbing, going through a "spider web," falling backwards off a ladder, stuff like that. Those are more for team and personal confidence building. Of course, that doesn't mean they aren't adding exciting new elements to the concept.

Isnt the new attraction going to be Kings Island? i heard alot about this developing park and cant wait to ride all of the roller coasters that are supposed to be opening on the parks opening day!!!!!

:D

Number ONE fan of Kings Island ( even though nobody has ever been there before)

I wonder how much they cost them though, it has to be expensive for them to charge that much! It might be that they are planning on getting the opening month(s) sales at $75 and then when intrest drops move it to around $50, this way they can get enough money to make their attraction worth while and also keeping a at least slightly constant intrest since intrest would spark again as soon as they lower the prices.