The Son of Beast Discussion Thread

BoddaH1994

Now I dont see whats so bad about the last two pages, it was just a group of people having a discussion about a topic that included no name calling or mud flinging...... however we did have one bloody nose and a dead (possible) goose

Ha, I don't believe anyone said they were bad...I think someone here said there was a lot good information there. Still, the same person made note of how it seemed like many young people were reading Terpy's comments in this thread, and another one on here, and failing to understand them!

Sometimes I don't even understand myself. These things are difficult, and good people can reasonably disagree as to how to interpret them. Still, there are basic concepts that are universally applied by the courts and society...and it is good to develop an understanding of how things work, or at least are supposed to work.

yea, i kinda figured that a direct hit would have been very bad, for both the goose and fabio, instead of the only the goose.

i mean i think it's bad just to get pooped on by a seagull at Cedar Point, i couldn't image having a huge dead bird carcass hit me in the nose while traveling at that rate of speed.

lol Im not sure it was the goose's tail........ and nothing can possibly prepare the human body for being struck by a live or a dead bird at any speed..... terp you remind me of a teacher who teaches a subject just for the heck of it, just to see the college kids have a puzzled look on their face lol

When you get older on this site you'll realize that the Interpreter does what he does, tries and typically (Blue 300 foot B&M's at Cedar Point aside) succeeds at informing the good people of KIC about a various many things. He does not require or even attempt to make sure everyone understands him, for he phrases things the way he does to make his posts as accurate and objective as possible.

He even rides coasters, too! Here's to you, Terp!

When you get older on this site you'll realize that the Interpreter does what he does, tries and typically (Blue 300 foot B&M's at Cedar Point aside) succeeds at informing the good people of KIC about a various many things. He does not require or even attempt to make sure everyone understands him, for he phrases things the way he does to make his posts as accurate and objective as possible.

He even rides coasters, too! Here's to you, Terp!

But he does not count coasters he has ridden except for Wooden Coasters, Hyper Coasters, and Volcano, the Blast Coaster!

Interesting new tidbit. There's a brand new T-Shirt on KIMarketplace, that I'm pretty sure has never sold in the park before. It features the park map as a background and Son of Beast is clearly on this brand new T shirt. http://www.kimarketplace.com/Wish-You-Were-Here-T-Shirt-Navy-Blue-P89C5.aspx Click "See More Images" to get a zoomed in view.

Not saying this is or isn't a clue, I was just pointing it out!

That's the 2009 park map. I can see some light green (the former NU) below the Kings Island part.

That's true, but as you can tell, NU is covered up by the "Kings Island" letters. Probably to cover up all the Nick stuff.

Where is the proof this is the 2010 park map?

There is no proof. I was just merely pointing out the fact that Kings Island is selling Merchandise with a map with Son of Beast on it. Although, I don't really know why they would be selling shirts with old park maps on it...?

Cedar Pointer

I've never seen it before, but thanks for clearing that up.

So, I guess this thread can go back to being dead since this is nothing new.

Where is the proof this is the 2010 park map?

There is no proof. I was just merely pointing out the fact that Kings Island is selling Merchandise with a map with Son of Beast on it. Although, I don't really know why they would be selling shirts with old park maps on it...?

Kings Island would sell shirts with old park maps on it for a lot of reasons. One, for saving time and two, Kings Island might not have the recent park map yet.

If I had known that the park had previously sold this shirt in the park then I would not have brought it up. I thought that it was a new item, but after being corrected about it being an old item there's not really much to say about it. My bad!

So as of now i change my mind on the fate of SoB I beleive it should be kept up and running. I would just like everyone else hate to see it go so yeah thats my veiws plus ive got a feeling itll be opened up again sometime in the future