HALLOWEEN HAUNT 2009

thatbandguy8807

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, bottom line is, there are always going to be those people out there that have to try and whine and complain about everything. These people cannot be pleased. These are probably the same people that complained about the free Diamondback t-shirts not being good enough, that the rides KI has aren't good enough, that the events at Ride Warriors sucked, blah blah blah blah blah. These people will never EVER change.

I agree to this statement 110% percent. There's always that one person that rewinds it for everyone. In this case, that one person was WLWT.

And did WLWT invite itself into the park for the exclusive preview? And did the park not know of WLWT's reputation towards Kings Island? Puh-leeze.

The park invited WLWT because it wanted scandal, it wanted sensationalized coverage. It just didn't want, and didn't know how to handle, the "over-sensationalized"* coverage it got.

*as it was depicted by a moderator of this here website, no less.

Can you make it Friday night instead of Sunday? You'd get far more done, and with an open Haunt, even.

Yes, I think we are going to try Fri and Sat., Thanks again for letting me know about Sun.! Which ones have the longest wait and I will try to hit them on Friday since the crowds are smaller. Thanks!

*wonders to himself whether said moderator will dare insult Terpy for bringing that up, then quickly delete the topic*

What's with all the hate towards Ryan? Do you realise that if he got sick enough of all the noobs on this website he could close it down in a heartbeat? The Fox19 topic was deleted because TomKatt asked for it to be deleted because of something someone said.

Stop complaining about everything so much, and be thankful we have such a good Kings Island FANSITE(as SOME of you seem to forget this IS a fansite) that has such a good relationship with the park. People are getting sick of reading your posts that complain about every tiny bad experience you've had in the park. Nobody cares. You make yourself out to be the victim in most of these situations. Stop complaining ALL THE TIME, and join a Kings Island hate website if you still feel the need to complain about everything the park does.

*wonders to himself whether said moderator will dare insult Terpy for bringing that up, then quickly delete the topic*

What's with all the hate towards Ryan? Do you realise that if he got sick enough of all the noobs on this website he could close it down in a heartbeat? The Fox19 topic was deleted because TomKatt asked for it to be deleted because of something someone said.

Stop complaining about everything so much, and be thankful we have such a good Kings Island FANSITE(as SOME of you seem to forget this IS a fansite) that has such a good relationship with the park. People are getting sick of reading your posts that complain about every tiny bad experience you've had in the park. Nobody cares. You make yourself out to be the victim in most of these situations. Stop complaining ALL THE TIME, and join a Kings Island hate website if you still feel the need to complain about everything the park does.

A Freaking MEN

go Ryan and kj

What's with all the hate towards Ryan? Do you realise that if he got sick enough of all the noobs on this website he could close it down in a heartbeat?

Not to nit-pick...but just so you don't confuse the "noobs"...Dane is The Administrator.

This is true, but Ryan and Dane basically run the site together.

What's with all the hate towards Ryan? Do you realise that if he got sick enough of all the noobs on this website he could close it down in a heartbeat?

Not to nit-pick...but just so you don't confuse the "noobs"...Dane is The Administrator.

This is true, but Ryan and Dane basically run the site together.

We're both administrators. I'm just the way cooler one. :rolleyes:

My opinion exactly. Only in a much nicer tone than i'd have been able to put it :D

Ha ha this rules.

Ok, can't get there by Friday so it Looks like my wife and I are going to be going to KI on Sat. and Sun. , I haven't been to the haunt before and I know it will be crowded Sat night so:

(1)Can you guys give me the top 3 or 4 haunted attractions in your opinion that I should make sure to not miss while I'm there because I won't be able to come back again this year after this weekend.

(2)How do you get to go in slaughter house before everyone else with the meal deal if the park is already open?

I think the most popular ones (line-wise) are probably:

- Slaughterhouse (because it's the new one)

- Tombstone Terrortory (You wait in line for the train + once it drops you off)

- Urgent Scare

- Trail of Terror / CarnEvil (These both seem to get a really long line)

They should all have decent lines, however on a Saturday night.

I really like Club Blood and Massacre manor but I don't think their lines will be quite as long.

If I'm staying til closing time I tend to try and wait until close to closing time to get in line for the really really popular ones.. it seems to die down some times rather than at 8 or 9 o'clock.

I think the most popular ones (line-wise) are probably:

- Slaughterhouse (because it's the new one)

- Tombstone Terrortory (You wait in line for the train + once it drops you off)

- Urgent Scare

- Trail of Terror / CarnEvil (These both seem to get a really long line)

I really like Club Blood and Massacre manor but I don't think their lines will be quite as long.

If I'm staying til closing time I tend to try and wait until close to closing time to get in line for the really really popular ones.. it seems to die down some times rather than at 8 or 9 o'clock.

those right there. but i recommend trail, tombstone, and urgent scare after dark ;)

for me I would have to say trail of terror, urgent scare, and club blood are my favorites...but yeah the crowds usually start dieing down around 9 or so...so the lines after that keep getting shorter and shorter...i know last year i was able to get through all of the mazes minus like one or two...so you should be able to get through most of them...of course everyone has their own favorites but at one point all of the mazes come up...they are all really good i think...main thing to remember is to have fun :)

i have no clue....and i work there isnt that sad? although I usually dont pay attention to those signs or havent this year since I have worked there more than I have gone to ride rides...when I went last sat as a guest all of the ride cycles seemed the same as they always have been...unless they mean like the train where you actually have to get off the train and walk.....other than that I cant think of anything...

for me I would have to say trail of terror, urgent scare, and club blood are my favorites...but yeah the crowds usually start dieing down around 9 or so...so the lines after that keep getting shorter and shorter...i know last year i was able to get through all of the mazes minus like one or two...so you should be able to get through most of them...of course everyone has their own favorites but at one point all of the mazes come up...they are all really good i think...main thing to remember is to have fun :)

I would have to disagree with that. One time when I was there in mid-October last year, the lines didn't start getting shorted until after 10, almost 11 pm. Maybe the crowds become smaller earlier in the evening when it's earlier in the season?

i have no clue....and i work there isnt that sad? although I usually dont pay attention to those signs or havent this year since I have worked there more than I have gone to ride rides...when I went last sat as a guest all of the ride cycles seemed the same as they always have been...unless they mean like the train where you actually have to get off the train and walk.....other than that I cant think of anything...

It felt like The Racer pulled out of the station really fast.

It felt like The Racer pulled out of the station really fast.

wouldnt know...I work on Adventure Express lol..but our ride has been seeming to fly through the night when I have had the chance to test ride...

I would have to disagree with that. One time when I was there in mid-October last year, the lines didn't start getting shorted until after 10, almost 11 pm. Maybe the crowds become smaller earlier in the evening when it's earlier in the season?

ok yes yes, earlier in the season it does...but you are correct...later in the season its about 10 or 11 before crowds start dying down...my fault..thats what I get for thinking about many things at once...lol.