Pass Poll

Coney Islander

well, i still haven't made it up to the park yet this season, so i voted "none, but i'll be getting one later this season," which should hopefully be here in the next week or so, anyway, i plan on getting a gold pass.

edit: all i have to do is renew my pass from last year, so yea, whatever you want to consider that.

I'm a platinum passholder again this year (I had a MAXX pass in 07, and platinum for the last 3 years). It works for me since I never know when I'm going to another CF park. I used it to get in to KD and Carowinds earlier this month, I've already used it twice at KI, plus I just love Cedar Point, and I'm hoping to make it to Worlds of Fun and Dorney Park this year, along with a definite re-visit of KD.

I'm also a SFOG season passholder (hoping to hit SFOG again this year along with SFSTL, SFGAdv, and SFGAm.. maybe SFNE and SFA if it's in the cards!), and I plan to buy a Holiday World season pass this Saturday!

We have Gold Passes. Only Cedar Fair parks (besides KI) that we will go to this year are Cedar Point and Knotts Berry Farm - and that didn't justify upgrading to Platinum with discounted tickets and multi-attraction city passes available.

We have Platinum Passes this year too. I have already been to 3 different CF parks. Also have SF & DW passes. I was thinking of getting HW passes, but they are pretty expensive even with the ACE discount. Compared to the discounted single day tickets and the cost for Holiwood nights I figured I would have to go to the park 4 other times to break even. Being in the Columbus area, I just don't think that is going to happen.

I was thinking of getting HW passes, but they are pretty expensive even with the ACE discount. Compared to the discounted single day tickets and the cost for Holiwood nights I figured I would have to go to the park 4 other times to break even. Being in the Columbus area, I just don't think that is going to happen.

I live 250 miles from the park and I'll be a second year season passholder.. I went 5 times last year including HoliWood Nights and closing day! :lol:

giga, who is one crazy girl :P

I have a platinum pass because CP is my home park, and they only offer regular (admission to ride side only) or platinum (free parking, free Soak City admission, perks, and other CF benefits). It is logical for me to upgrade to get more CP benefits, especially for the parking alone.

A Platinum Pass is the absolute best thing that I have ever bought in my entire life! I've had one since the first year they were available. (before that, I had a Cedar Point season pass with Joe Cool club [Max plus pass, I think it was called?]) The Platinum Pass is an amazing deal, and when I first read about it I thought they were too-good-to-be-true!

I love my Platinum Pass and I plan to renew it every single year! wub.gif

This is my first year with a season pass and it's a Platinum. King's Island is my home park, but I'm a hardcore Cedar Point fan and I plan on going for about 3 days. I'm also planning on a short trip up to Michigan to ride Shivering Timbers. I'm also going to BURN IT UP going to King's Island all summer long.

After hearing the reviews of King's Dominion and Intimidator 305 I'm going to defiantly have to make a trip there, too.

Yep, HWN and 4 other times you came out ahead by having the pass. But if your counting HWN as 2 of those not so much.

I only went to HWN one day (which I severely regret, I was kicking myself for not going both days after discovering what an amazing park it is!). I went 4 other times, so I definitely came out ahead! :)

After hearing the reviews of King's Dominion and Intimidator 305 I'm going to defiantly have to make a trip there, too.

:lol: