Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

This thread turns more and more into an episode of Blue's Clues with each post. :lol:

I think we're getting a little ambitious here, guys. I'm personally going to be pretty surprised if it's much more than a world-class, world's tallest t-rex animatronic. At most, I'll say he's part of us getting that Action Theater movie. Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but if CF is adding a new section and all that for 2011, would they *really* just start hyping it up seven weeks before the park opens? Diamondback was announced in August of 2008, after all...

On the other hand, one thought I had that doesn't seem to have appeared: what if 3/18 holds an announcement about an announcement for Son of Beast? I know it sounds ridiculous, but Six Flags Over Texas did just that a few weeks ago via Facebook for the New Texas Giant, different chain though it may be. There was a week-long countdown to the announcement of the ride's opening date. That idea could also be used for any big 2012 addition, too. (I'm just throwing the idea out there.)

Thank you for clarifying that.

I've scavenged the video countless times looking for clues already and come up empty handed...I guess I began ignoring sentence structures, grammar, word usage, and the like.

Not that I pay any attention to that to begin with. :P

I've scavenged the video countless times looking for clues already and come up empty handed...I guess I began ignoring sentence structures, grammar, word usage, and the like.

Welcome and its cool, I just want to know what this BIG! announcment is going to be.

Not that I pay any attention to that to begin with. :P

There are those who interpret such things...

Got an idea...it's starting to make sense to me now.

The dinosaur skin on KI's page or whatever it is...there's an old saying that oil came from dinosaurs.

And with gas prices on the rise...what better time to make a coaster based on it?

I could see it now, Marathon could be a sponsor! Of course I'm stumped...I have no clue what it could be.

Can't wait for Friday!

This thread turns more and more into an episode of Blue's Clues with each post. :lol:

I think we're getting a little ambitious here, guys. I'm personally going to be pretty surprised if it's much more than a world-class, world's tallest t-rex animatronic. At most, I'll say he's part of us getting that Action Theater movie. Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but if CF is adding a new section and all that for 2011, would they *really* just start hyping it up seven weeks before the park opens? Diamondback was announced in August of 2008, after all...

On the other hand, one thought I had that doesn't seem to have appeared: what if 3/18 holds an announcement about an announcement for Son of Beast? I know it sounds ridiculous, but Six Flags Over Texas did just that a few weeks ago via Facebook for the New Texas Giant, different chain though it may be. There was a week-long countdown to the announcement of the ride's opening date. That idea could also be used for any big 2012 addition, too. (I'm just throwing the idea out there.)

I feel like that would have to one HUGE t-rex!! Wouldn't Universal or something have made an extremely large one at some point? Maybe not but I just feel like they would have...

Not to add to it too much, just providing a picture. I think the red shipping container in the parking lot is a definite possibility,

just showing that the roof on SoB does in fact have red sections. Also, the red in the banner seems to be a bit faded, as the SoB roof is

sobroof.jpg

I feel like that would have to one HUGE t-rex!! Wouldn't Universal or something have made an extremely large one at some point? Maybe not but I just feel like they would have...

That's because they did, http://0.tqn.com/d/t...jurassicUSH.JPG . For the record Disney also created one for the final scene of Animal Kingdom's Dark Ride, "Dinosaur." Only problem is that as to my knowledge, Universal's animatronic is only half of a T-rex. If I am correct I am not so certain it would be counted in the record books.