And technically, the B&M track plant is not in Cincinnati, but in Batavia. And for the record, the manufacturer is Clermont Steel Fabricators.

It certainly looks like Leviathon track. Any clue how close they are to wrapping up constructing the physical ride up there?

Judging by their Facebook and the Leviathan website, they have at least topped off the track and are starting to build onto the station. This ride looks incredible, although it would kind of ruin the Behemoth ride experience to me when I could walk across the park to ride a coaster very similar, that is topping 300 feet.

And technically, the B&M track plant is not in Cincinnati, but in Batavia. And for the record, the manufacturer is Clermont Steel Fabricators.

It certainly looks like Leviathon track. Any clue how close they are to wrapping up constructing the physical ride up there?

Let's argue over footers over footings again too.

This isn't just a local message board, you came off sounding like a jerk as usual.

Batavia is in GREATER Cincinnati.

• Like 1

^ I once had a simliar arguement with my fiance before I moved here. She is from West Chester.. and I am from Southern Indiana. I used to say she is from Cincinnati.. and she would say.. no I'm not. She soon came to find.. that no one outside of cincinnati knows where West Chester is, and has sense started saying she is from Cincinnati.

Kings Island is not in Cincinnati.. but ask someone from Georgia (who does not go by Interpreter) where Kings Island is (if they know what it is) they will say Cincinnati.. Would you go "You have no idea what your talking about, its in Mason, almost 20 miles from cincinnati".. or agree.. that Kings Island is in the general location of Cincinnati?

And on the same note.. maybe someone should tell the outlet mall they need to change their name to "Monroe Premium Outlets"

• Like 1

Let's argue over footers over footings again too.

This isn't just a local message board, you came off sounding like a jerk as usual.

Batavia is in GREATER Cincinnati.

"as usual" seems to indicate you have a predefined opinion of CoastersRZ posts.

Others may have just thought that he is supplying additional info that can help people expand their knowledge. And he started by saying, "technically" which indicates he knows he is being detailed.

• Like 3