Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Actually, I believe Don said "There may not be a day this summer we make an announcement" which leaves room that there may indeed be a day this summer (or night)..... May leaves room for change, or uncertainty, which I'm sure was done on purpose.

• Like 6

Oh gotcha I'll give ya that

I will say too, there's how many parks worldwide B&M has associations with that could be getting a new ride, so even if you see track that means nothing quite honestly. It is cool to see it built/being built before it arrives at the park though. Gives you a whole new look on the ride design & quality.

One question I just wondered though. Who makes the trains? Clermont doesn't make these as I'm almost positive. Are they shipped directly from B&M or what?

• Like 1

I will say too, there's how many parks worldwide B&M has associations with that could be getting a new ride, so even if you see track that means nothing quite honestly. It is cool to see it built/being built before it arrives at the park though. Gives you a whole new look on the ride design & quality.

One question I just wondered though. Who makes the trains? Clermont doesn't make these as I'm almost positive. Are they shipped directly from B&M or what?

B&m is a design firm. I am sure it is outsourced. I would love to have a tour of the intamin facility.

I thought I saw where the trains are made in Europe. I could be wrong.

The trains are made in Switzerland....I just don't know if its B&M themselves who make them (since their in Switzerland).

I don't know, I think a certain wooden roller coaster in Planet Snoopy would be fine with the name "Beastie."

It was named "Beastie" at one time, and they changed it.

Didn't they?

Right?

Okay then. So let it go.

"GrandSon of Beast" sounds ridiculously stupid. What would be next...Daughter of Beast? It's stupid to keep carrying on with the same "Beast" family theme.

You guys are nuts. We don't want Banshee finding out who her real daddy was.

Ooops. Did I say too much?

Let's just say there's another reason that loop was removed, and leave it at that. yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon.gif

• Like 1