Rides in BB taken out

monkeyman

well, if you go to pki.com and go to the rides at BB, they are all renamed from WW, but you can still tell what is what, and the speed slides (the 4 white slides incase i got the name wrong), i can't seem to find, i was wondering... could anyone else notice, and are there any other rides not there?

Is there still going to be a wave pool? That new pool with the waterfalls seems to be more about relaxing than anything else. Is it the wave pool's replacement? Also, when they say "less concrete" do they mean everything will be closer together so, in effect, less walking on concrete, or are they going to have some new surfaces, like sand, around the waterpark?

Edited by LongLiveTheSmurfRide

I am quite confident that Boomerang Bay will be much better than WaterWorks was. We'll have to wait until next year to see what will happen.

Here's a prediction of mine. Every 10 years the haunted attraction in H-B Land is changed - which is why it's now SDATHC. My prediction is that after 10 years passes and SDATHC is replaced by something else, H-B Land will disappear completely and be replaced by a larger Nickelodeon Central.

• 20 years later...
On 9/28/2003 at 5:00 PM, italianchef said:

Here's a prediction of mine. Every 10 years the haunted attraction in H-B Land is changed - which is why it's now SDATHC. My prediction is that after 10 years passes and SDATHC is replaced by something else, H-B Land will disappear completely and be replaced by a larger Nickelodeon Central.

Could that trend continue?

possibly but its already passed the ten-year mark at this point. I would see it being changed though cause boo blasters is sad to look at at this point. barely any guns work and there's just neon paint splattered everywhere. that being said, I hope they don't plan to get rid of the ride concept cause I love going in there to cool off on a hot summer day. I don't see any theming changing unless they were to turn all of Planet Snoopy into Camp Snoopy. and if that happened, I think the castle would change themes as well. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2003 at 5:00 PM, italianchef said:

Well its been 20 years now and lets see how your predictions went:

Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle only lasted 6 years being replaced by Boo Blasters in 2010

Boo Blasters is now running on over 10 years now

You were right about HB land disappearing completely and being replaced by a larger Nick section. However, it only lasted 3 years lol 

Cedar Fair took over the park in 2006 and made the kids area Peanuts themed in 2010

Currently a 3rd coaster is being built in the kids area and a section is being rethemed to Camp Snoopy

Now Cedar Fair and Six Flags are getting ready to merge

Man it is kinda cool and funny to go back to 20 years ago to see what predictions were made about the future and how right or wrong they ended up being. I'm sure 20 years from now, I'll look back and see how wrong some of my predictions were lol.

On 2/6/2024 at 2:16 PM, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Man it is kinda cool and funny to go back to 20 years ago to see what predictions were made about the future and how right or wrong they ended up being. I'm sure 20 years from now, I'll look back and see how wrong some of my predictions were lol.

Exactly. There is something pretty cool about seeing that "20 years later" icon.