Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Yes Presto123, you can see the clearing of trees that heads down to the lake from the train station, but because of the downhill section, you cannot see the lake or the wwc round table. The area is kind of blocked from the best view by a band of trees just past the railroad station, but you can see that there is a clearing.

• Like 3

to keeping the old, blending it with new thrills chills and flats, My guess is a coaster, or the worlds longest log flume ever, just kidding, it would be nice of KI, to remember the family, maybe add a 2nd dark ride, refurbish the first dark ride, add some Antique cars, and I see maybe for the big anniversary coming up maybe a x base addition especially a restroom, more rides. 

Its anybody's guess what will be, or what KI will get, it just seems to me whatever it is, massive, on many accounts. 

Rivertown 2017 will be interesting. 

Winterfest? Maybe that would be great to. 

• Like 6

Would really love to see a second dark ride added versus Boo Blasters to be changed into a Triotech ride. Think Boo Blaster still needs so upgrading, can be relatively cheap, and be a great spot for some sort of Peanuts dark ride. Something kids and the whole family can relaly enjoy. Maybe even make it more of a classic dark ride again and not a shooter.

Then add a Triotech ride like Voyage to the Iron Reef elsewhere in the park.

• Like 6

(I woke up on the wrong side of the bed), so I wish KI would just go ahead and (spill the beans) because( I'm no spring chicken). I want to know about this before I (kick the bucket).  Don't continue to (rub me the wrong way). Announce this thing and I'll be (pleased as punch). As (a rule of thumb), most parks( go the whole nine yards) to keep their patrons informed. What's the matter KI.....(cat got your tongue?). KI already has more great coasters than you can (shake a stick at).  Another great woody would be (icing on the cake).  Announce it already and (put this thing to bed).

• Like 6

Can they get a skyride off of somebody? Six Flags, Busch Gardens, Cedar Point all have them. KI needs them back.

EDIT: After doing a quick google search, I wonder what made skyrides so dangerous back in the late 70's? There were at least 3 separate incidents in which people fell to their death after the cars dropped off the line. 5 total deaths. Obviously, the concern is not there today. I always found the skyrides even scarier than the big coasters and such. You are riding probably 100 feet up on a little cable and a small wheel assembly or something. If something malfunctions, there are no anti rollback devices:)

• Like 10

Can they get a skyride off of somebody? Six Flags, Busch Gardens, Cedar Point all have them. KI needs them back.

EDIT: After doing a quick google search, I wonder what made skyrides so dangerous back in the late 70's? There were at least 3 separate incidents in which people fell to their death after the cars dropped off the line. 5 total deaths. Obviously, the concern is not there today. I always found the skyrides even scarier than the big coasters and such. You are riding probably 100 feet up on a little cable and a small wheel assembly or something. If something malfunctions, there are no anti rollback devices:)

I have a story to tell someday about the sky ride at SFSTL when I was a kid. Bad, bad story. :)
  • Like 4

I have a story to tell someday about the sky ride at SFSTL when I was a kid. Bad, bad story. :)

I hope you wasn't there. The skyride accident there is often listed among the top 5 or 10 worst theme park accidents.

• Like 4