Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skyline Chili In Water Park

Featured Replies

The only Skyline locations are on I-Street on the corner by the entrance and Coney Mall near Scrambler.

According to the app there is a Skyline at Tidal Wave Bay.  I don’t eat there but I have gotten drink refills there in the past.

AB971C7E-81CB-4401-8968-BA286C12BD16.jpeg

It isn't a restaurant but more of a kiosk lol. Bag of chips instead of fries.  Only coneys and drinks.

I immediately envisioned an entire four-way floating in the pool water, and was both sickened and dismayed. I am hungry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.