What Questions Do You Have About The Merger?

10 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

Will we see certain parks rebrand- Six Flags Dominion, Illinois Great America, etc?

No way Six Flags Great America gets rebranded. That's been its name for decades, the two Great Americas are on opposite sides of the country, and the one in California will likely be closed for good before or shortly after the branding consolidation happens anyway.

There may be some rebrands. I don't think either of those will be among them, and I don't think any current Six Flags parks see changes to branding UNLESS they are sold and leave the Six Flags portfolio.

• Like 2

How are parks going to be prioritized. A lot of Cedar Fair fans, and YouTubers like to use the three tier system to categorize how Cedar Fair prioritizes their properties: Kings Island is always in the top tier. 

With that being said, how do you think this merger well recategorize prioritization? Is there going to be a top eight instead of a top four? Or something else?

1 hour ago, silver2005 said:

I'm feeling good i got a visit to MIA last season, I think it's toast. :(

I don't get why people think small parks like MIA would no longer be a part of the company. Supposedly, it's a very profitable park that Cedar Fair is happy with.

If they do jettison smaller parks, I'd think it would be in locations that overlap somewhat...like America, Darien Lake, closing CGA as soon as they can terminate the land lease etc. 

MIA would not close, more than likely. They might go independent or get absorbed by another chain like Herschend, Gene Staples, or a consortium of SIX/FUN people who start a company called KECO or something...

• Like 2