Skyrush @ Hersheypark getting new seats and restraints

• silver2005 changed the title to Skyrush @ Hersheypark getting new seats and restraints
2 hours ago, Coastercrush said:

Skyrush is the perfect coaster as is.  Violent ejector, strong laterals.  People that complain about the restraints can go ride weak floater candymonium imo.

Is there anything your don't like about an Intanin coaster?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Coastercrush said:

Skyrush is the perfect coaster as is.  Violent ejector, strong laterals.  People that complain about the restraints can go ride weak floater candymonium imo.

There's a more comfortable coaster in the park that does it better IMO, its called Storm Runner. 

• Like 1

I rode Skyrush twice during my two-day visit to Hershey in 2018. Both times I was so stapled by the end of the ride that my thighs were hurting badly and I couldn't wait to get off. I was planning to skip it during my upcoming visit in July but now I'm looking forward to riding it again. Unfortunately I'll only be doing one day at Hershey this time but I'm still hoping to hit all the coasters and maybe this will make the wait for Wildcat's Revenge shorter :P