You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

• 2 weeks later...

You know you're an amusement park addict when your boss is looking at the promotions for next month, and waves you over to show you that there are Cedar Point discount coupons on next month's merchandise..

..and last year your coworkers brought in torn-out CP and KI coupons from the ads in the Sunday newspaper, and saving empty Pepsi cans with the CP discount on them so they can go with you..

.. and your boss purposely gives you and your assistant manager the day off so you can go to the park together..

..or when a customer calls to ask if you have KI tickets available yet at your work and you don't, so you give them the detailed process on how to print their online tickets and what to do when they get to the park..

;)

• 8 months later...

If there is only one video on your phone that doesn't relate to coasters....

...If you know when the park opens for 2010..for 5 different parks....

...If whenever there's a discussion in school about Kings Island everyone goes to you for the answer...

...If www.KICentral.com is your most commonly hit site...

Etc...

Hey, at Coney, if there was ever a question about Coney`s history, or Kings Island, or any other amusement park, people would often turn to me!

I can`t wait for the spring when amusement parks start opening again. This has been a long off season so far, and there are still many months to go! And I would say I`m not necessarily a KI addict, but an amusement park addict. You kind of have to be if you have spent eight summers working at an amusement park. I mean, last year at Coney I ended up working a total of 715 hours. No one else in the rides department at Coney even topped 500!

...If whenever there's a discussion in school about Kings Island everyone goes to you for the answer...

...If www.KICentral.com is your most commonly hit site...

Well, those two are true. Well, actually, on the first one, people just state wrong facts and other people don't worry about it. tongue.gif

...if the first thing you learn from your Spanish teacher is how to say "I like Kings Island" in Spanish.

You mean "Me gusta Kings Island."? Because proper nouns are the same in English and Spanish.

--------------------------

...if you look for the Eiffel Tower on I-70 going to Pittsburgh (I'm guilty of that, it was during the summer)

---------------------------

Correction: Me gusta las montanas rusas muchas. (or is it gustan?) Also there is a tilde over the second n in montanas. ;)

Yes, it's gustan.

.....if you hate all other CF parks and only like KI

For heavens sake, why? Parks were put on the Earth for us to enjoy them, why hate them for such a dumb purpouse? I've been to 8 amusement parks and still haven't come across one I don't like. In fact, one of the parks tied for my favorite just happens to be another CF park, it's also in Ohio, too. Maybe soo you will see 'der Point!

For heavens sake, why hate parks?