Things Found at PKI

TOPGUN1993

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even gonna get started on the nasty gross family planning (or preventing) tools  we find under the catwalk at tr.

Exactly what I was talking about in my prev post. I also found personals that only girls would use and yes, it was used. Can we say YUCK!!!!!

(If you were eating and you just read this, I am soo sorry smile.gif )

Im not even gonna get started on the nasty gross family planning (or preventing) tools we find under the catwalk at tr.

Agreed, I wont even start when it come to that.

This just comes to prove a point, please throw all trash in the bins that are all around the park. I could very easy find 4-8 trash bins if I were standing in one spot anywhere in the park. The park is courteous enough to serve you with food, drinks, and toys, so please be courteous in return and throw the leftover trash away.

(I hate it when I have to talk trashy)

Yes, the park has a lot of trash cans. At Beast Bash, Ryan was talking to one of the people emptying trash cans by The Beast when we were waiting to go on our behind the scenes tour. He was an older gentleman, and he listed off the numbers of trash cans in seperate areas of the park. Some of the numbers were amazing. But, I don`t remember the numbers.

Yes, the park has a lot of trash cans. At Beast Bash, Ryan was talking to one of the people emptying trash cans by The Beast when we were waiting to go on our behind the scenes tour. He was an older gentleman, and he listed off the numbers of trash cans in seperate areas of the park. Some of the numbers were amazing. But, I don`t remember the numbers.

Coney Mall has around 80+ can's.

I found brown stain uderwear at the exit of Flight of Fear. (yeah I know gross!)  sad.gif  wacko.gif

I hope they were not your own! ohmy.gif

No way! Only sick and weird sickos do that!

I just dont understand why people litter in the park when there are alot of trashcans. I mean how hard is it just to put something in a trash can?

They can't be his/her... because there mine!!! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

I have definately found my share of "highly questionable" items at PKI... Among them, some of the family planning tools as mentioned by PKINickRoedl. I mostly see those at TRTR. Also - believe it or not at Shake, Rattle & Roll I found a ... uh ... feminine hygiene product, that from the looks of it had been used... Yeah... It was sitting on the ground under one of the arms - but it wasn't there as I was checking on the previous cycle - which means someone threw it down during the cycle.

I hope to heck they took it out of their purse, poured water on it and threw it on the ground - otherwise - thats disgusting...

Lets see - what else - ah yes I found a toupee in a tree near Delirium last season. If I remember anything else I will let you know... laugh.gif