Unofficial PKIC Day Roster

italianchef

Greetings Folks,

Saturday, October 11th is scheduled to be the very first PKI "un-official" day. As you all know that although I'm not a staff member of this site, I am a contributing writer. Please allow me to ask for a roster of who plans to be there and what you hope to accomplish that day.

I, the Italian Chef, health and circumstances providing plan to be there that day. I hope to meet the two ambitious, creative entrepreneurs behind this site, Dan and Dane. Additionally, I hope to meet good-hearted, peaceful, fun-loving PKI fans such as Mrs. G. And I hope to have a great time! Therefore, in conclusion I hope to see as many happy people as possible.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

This is how we will do this. Copy this list and add your name if you are coming.

1. Dan

2. Italian Chef

3. Mrs. G

4. PKIlvr

5. Boddah1994

6. DanialRadsgrl

7. Coasterguy

8. The Rickster

We only have eight members who are currently coming to this event so if you could make it, please come. I guarantee you that if you come then you will have a fun and enjoyable time at the park. Just as another reminder, here is the PKI Central shop: PKIC Shop

I'm going my dad may have to go :( .

And itialian cheft I've been feeling really bad Abut being mean to you on pkiu please forgive me.

All is forgiven. I'm a lot nicer than people give me credit for. Let's all have fun at PKI this Saturday under the PKIC banner.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

1. Dan

2. Italian Chef

3. Mrs. G

4. PKIlvr

5. Boddah1994

6. DanialRadsgrl

7. Coasterguy107 (Eric Gallagher)

8. The Rickster

9. Mailman

What ride would you all like to ride first?

Add a number to the ride you want.

(Just Copy these rides down and post the updated version)

/ Delirium

/ Face/Off

/ Drop Zone

/ Son of Beast 1

hey guys.... its Kevin again... Special K 141 from over at PKI-U.... You may not think i'm framilliar or know who i am, but that is because i only post when i feel there is something important enough to post. Anyway, i might be able to make it. If i get new tires for my car, i'm meeting some old friends up at CP, if not, i'll deffinetly make the trip up to PKI it just might be later in the afternoon, because i may have to work. How will i find you? Wander aimlessly through the park searching????

Hey o have a question my dad may have to come :angry: and I was wondering if there were like any adults that my dad could talk to while I talk to the cool people I don't want my dad like right over me and I was just wondering if there were older people who would maybe talk to my dad so I can have a break?

1. Dan

2. Italian Chef

3. Mrs. G

4. PKIlvr

5. Boddah1994

6. DanialRadsgrl

7. Coasterguy107 (Eric Gallagher)

8. The Rickster

9. Mailman

10. docdude316 (hopefully I'll be in the park. Whether or not my fiance wants to come meet you guys if a different story. She's very shy, but I'm trying to talk her into it. Just make sure you guys post the schedule of events again. I may not be able to see you guys in the morning, but by the afternoon I probably will have talked her into it.)

/ Delirium 2

/ Face/Off 3

/ Drop Zone

/ Son of Beast 1

/ Tr:Tr 1

/ Flyers 1

/ The Beast 1

Italian Chef, I know that this is a little off topic, but I was wondering if you would sign my copy of your book if I brought it on saturday.

DocDude,

It would be an honor and a pleasure to sign your book. Please bring it this Saturday.

I can understand having a shy fiance because my wife is somewhat shy. Nevertheless, she will appear in our PKIC group photo before going home (she's pregnant so she can't ride any coasters).

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

Chef could you sing mine as well! Its still up in the air weather or not I can make it. Otherwise, I am debating weather or not to post my cell number. For the occasion that somebody comes mid day and whats to know where we are at to meet up.

Chef could you sing mine as well! Its still up in the air weather or not I can make it. Otherwise, I am debating weather or not to post my cell number. For the occasion that somebody comes mid day and whats to know where we are at to meet up.

Dane,

Yes Sir! I would be very happy to sign your book. I hope that you can make PKIC Day.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

the best way to do it is via 2-way messaging if you have it. Some services (verizon comes to mind) will allow forwarding so you can mask your phone number when recieveing a 2-way. Unfortunelly, its not the same sending. For example, my phone 2way allows me to recieve messages in a Username@vtext.com fashion.