Enchanted Theater + more

TOPGUN1993

I never got to see any of those shows sad.gif The only show I ever saw in the Enchanted Theater was the Jetson's one back in '98. BTW, I was wondering if PKI ever had any outdoor Fintstone or Jetson shows like these one's that were at Paramount's Canada's Wonderland:

Click here to see pictures.

I only ask because they looked neat (even without an elaborate set) cool.gif I'm gonna miss these guys!

To answer you TopGun, no, the train is not too long. Which coaster is that? Geauga Lake has a similar coaster and when the back of the train crests the first hill, the front of the train is nearly at the bottom of the hill. I think that there is enough weight to keep it going around the circuit. Hope that helps explain a little.

I never got to see any of those shows sad.gif The only show I ever saw in the Enchanted Theater was the Jetson's one back in '98. BTW, I was wondering if PKI ever had any outdoor Fintstone or Jetson shows like these one's that were at Paramount's Canada's Wonderland:

Click here to see pictures.

I only ask because they looked neat (even without an elaborate set) cool.gif I'm gonna miss these guys!

Yeah Kings Island had Jetsons Shows,Flintstone shows,Scooby Doo Shows,and I when I was little they had a Smurfs show....I too am going to miss Hanna-Barbera.

If I remember correctly the Survivor Game show was here during the 2001 season. This was a special event that was around for about a month, it happened twice a day (I think) and happened between showings of Pop Fusion, the main stage pop show that year. This was definatly one of the better shows that the park has brought in, it use to fill the theatre every time. There were different "stunts" including a triva contest, a "put the scrambled picture together" game, a game with Koosh(?) fling balls that you would knock over rows of plates (Featured in the picture) and of course the food challenge complete with whole onions, limberger cheese, sardins, anchovies, and pigs feet.......and sometimes a little lost lunch pie (lol)

• 12 years later...