fryoj

Decoding 2020

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I hope so! It's crazy to think The Beast is still in that conversation for best in the park after all these years though

It's not crazy, I don't care how big, tall, a coaster is, in my eyes nothing will ever beat Beast, it is and will always be my favorite coaster.

1 minute ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Without a doubt. I gotta buddy who is very fearful of Drop Tower lol 

No way i drag his but 400 miles for him not to ride it, i dont care if he pees, he getting on it

If they ever replaced Drop Tower...I hope its something like Falcons Fury,

37 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

This is incorrect.  Maybe not to the same height, but they made many Hydraulic launch coasters, which is the main issue with these rides.

I was referring to just the two stratas. I am aware they have other hydraulic launch coasters that work.   I can only make an educated guess that the issue with that launch system is due to the height of the rides. Which is why only 2 were ever built.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

There is something about these comments. There are plenty more, these are just some I picked out. They all seem like they are fake, like they are made by the park. I feel like there are hints being hidden here. Take a look at the comments for yourselves, guys.

Edit: I have responded to some of these comments with questions. Maybe they will answer and maybe lead us to more hints.

Edited by Nutterie
Added a sentence

I'm just going to say this....

If they were to have the layout modified to have the first loop on a giga, don't you think they'd do anything and everything to keep that element hidden from the public regardless of how obsessed one is on decoding?

Loop or something else, something is being kept hidden because there is nothing mind blowing on the current layout unless it's a giga flyer, lol.

But anyways, I'll just use a loop as an example.

I'm assuming the loop on SoB was kept hidden from everyone, correct? Until announcement . 

4 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

I'm just going to say this....

If they were to have the layout modified to have the first loop on a giga, don't you think they'd do anything and everything to keep that element hidden from the public regardless of how obsessed one is on decoding?

Loop or something else, something is being kept hidden because there is nothing mind blowing on the current layout unless it's a giga flyer, lol.

But anyways, I'll just use a loop as an example.

I'm assuming the loop on SoB was kept hidden from everyone, correct? Until announcement . 

Decoding was nowhere near the level of dedication back then...

My guess is any hidden element would be more along the lines of what they did with Mystic Timbers. 

12 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Decoding was different those days. There wasn't an internet presence like there is now for information to leak.  It was a different time. I was young and didn't care to pay attention at that time lol I was 15. 

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

Decoding was different those days. There wasn't an internet presence like there is now for information to leak.  It was a different time. I was young and didn't care to pay attention at that time lol I was 15. 

There were still strong and often accurate rumors.  The scope of the project wasn't known as wide spread as they are now, but rumors ran rapid.

Of course, it was announced earlier than usual.

I’m at the park and it seems like all of the stickers are off. I will get pictures

From what I was told they replaced all the posters without stickers because someone ripped off the stickers and placed them elsewhere on the poster, causing the posters to rip where the stickers were.