Kings Island Walk of Fame Class of 2009

BoddaH1994

Guest TombraiderTy

If they're gonna keep adding to the "Walk of Fame", you'd expect they'd at least get the water features working in that area again... and who's idea was it to have the star's name facing away from the stone? If you can't make-out the name, you have to walk around to see the back of the stone's holder...

stones.jpg

Just saying...

And some say kids don't who Snoopy and the Peanuts are....

I bet most of the younguns here have NO idea who Fess Parker was, nor do they care.

I figured it out by virtue of the context clues in your post, but I didn't know... and I wouldn't admit to being a youngun...

I bet most of the younguns here have NO idea who Fess Parker was, nor do they care.

You just have to relate it to someone/something they do know...in Fess' case, you could say "He's the old guy who own's the winery down the road from Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch. ;)

(By the way Fess still IS, not was.)

You just have to relate it to someone/something they do know...in Fess' case, you could say "He's the old guy who own's the winery down the road from Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch. ;)

(By the way Fess still IS, not was.)

True that, but in the minds of most of the American public, he is most definitely a has been if not a "Who?"

As for those younguns reading this and snickering, in about 30 years, maybe less, your kids, grandkids or just other people's kids and grandkids will be asking "Michael Jackson? Who was that?"