Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
FireHawk KI.com Pics
Maybe that would be a pretty nice idea and speed the line up a little filling every seat on the train
-
SOB redux
That would be an amazing front seat ride.
-
Should Kings Island get a record breaking coaster?
The sand would be way to hard to keep clean with people littering.
-
Main sign in front of Kings Island.
Remove the Paramount mountain looking thing and put a effiel tower in its place. In speaking of ride times do you think Kings Island will see the signs with the wait time out in front like Cedar Point has?
-
Should Kings Island get a record breaking coaster?
I only went to the water park once or twice last year but there is still a great amount of walking around in your bare feet on concrete. A complete renovation of the park was needed. I good idea is to make the path ways a giant lazy river. Yea it would cost a lot but I would probably along with thousands of others enjoy the water park a lot more. One of the main reasons I don't go to the water park is because it just kills my feet.
-
Carowinds Employees Hurt Testing Ride
You would think a ride relaying on a motor or pin to hold the cars in the correct postion would have a few backup devices just in case of a failure. I guess Borg didn't have that or they both failed. Cedar Fair got the parks and having to deal with the Son of Beast accident and now this.
-
Main sign in front of Kings Island.
When was that picture taken just wondering.
-
Carowinds Employees Hurt Testing Ride
That is ashame that something like that would happen but I am glad that the workers were all okay. I bet this will make them look at Firehawk a lot more before they open it.
-
Should Kings Island get a record breaking coaster?
How do you know it will bring more people to the park. The year hasn't happened yet.
-
Should Kings Island get a record breaking coaster?
Ryan that is were I think you are wrong. Cedar Fair isn't Six Flags and they truly now how to run a theme park empire. If Kings Island starts making more money than Cedar Point so what. Kings Island has a lot more room for them to expand than Cedar Point giving it a chance to outgrow Cedar Point. If Kings Island did in fact start to draw more out of towers I think Cedar Fair may just go with the flow and keep doing what they have been doing.
-
KI needs a new darkride!
I would like to see a ride like Men in Black. Yea I know we have Scbooy Doo but that doesn't even began to compare with Men in Black.
-
You Wanna See The Brady Bunch at Kings Island?
Maybe but I really doubt that he would or would Viacom give out such permissions.
-
You Wanna See The Brady Bunch at Kings Island?
^ Do you blame them.
-
You Wanna See The Brady Bunch at Kings Island?
Way to go breaking US Federal Laws.
-
FireHawk KI.com Pics
Yeah I don't see why they wouldn't use them most of the time. I could see maybe on the less busy days or early in the morning but other than that I think they need both stations open to keep the line moving for the ride specially since there is no MCBR.
-
FireHawk KI.com Pics
The dual loading stations will be really nice!
-
FireHawk KI.com Pics
I am ready to fly!
-
Back To The Future Orlando Soon To Be In The Past
Its a real shame that this ride has to go but I am sure Universal is going to put something even more amazing in its place.
-
Even More Firehawk Construction!
Yea I hope there is a update tonight. I love seeing the progress.
-
Will Scout Fun Days/Music in The Park make think twice about visiting Opening Weekend?
As long as most lines are around an hour I don't care.
-
Season pass holder days
Unless nothing is planned as of yet and that is why she said that.
-
Season pass holder days
Once again she said it wouldn't open to opening day. I know it sucks.
-
Season pass holder days
I e-mail Marureen and the season pass processing isn't even going to open until April 21st.
-
New Info On New Sob Trains!
Yea I just hope the removal of the loop will really help improve the rest of the ride because it was the most unique thing that Kings Island had going for it.
-
Even More Firehawk Construction!
Who cares what color the ride is. As lng as it is pleasng to the eye and looks fun I don't care what the color is.