Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. Is it packed on this day. I image the first few days of operating season will be packed
  2. Vekoma= less money B&M= more money See most of the GP could care less if the ride is a little a rough around the edges. Vekoma has great layouts and just needs better transitions but B&M has its problems also they aren't the glamous coasters you think they are.
  3. I will not be able to make it but Ill be going there on the second day of operation.
  4. How do they get the train back to the station if it stalls?
  5. Why did they run the train empty. I was with 3 of my friends and 2 of us took diffent trains and when we got of my cousin puked and then my friends on the train behind us was like did you see all that puke in the station and my cousin turns around with puke on his shirt. Then we headed to TR:TR and he puked after that ride too. We were laughing at him the whole day. And then he decides to put water on his shirt to clean the puke off and needless it was 90 out and he smelled to high heaven for the rest of the day. Memories ROTFL
  6. They didnt go in the que line they went into the ride area
  7. Yes I was on DZ and some fat guy waited in line for like a hour and a half and they couldnt get the extra seat beat thing to shut so the ride op said you gotta get off the ride and the guy refuesed and securioty came to remove him from the ride.
  8. LOL ^^^. I rember one person trying to stand up on The Racers. I aslo rember a huge storm and they made everyone head for shelter and yea lol
  9. Anyone who is messing with park theming deserves to be kicked out of the park for the rest of the year. Theming is ment to be looked at its not a garage can, a luegy hole or its not even a place to put you chewed up gum
  10. Hey will you book be on sale in the 04 season?
  11. I really would have liked to see a DZ malufaction. I also rember when TR:TR broke down in line right before I was to ride and the lights came on and the went thought the Attetion Tomb Radier Speial and some little girl was kick the door and yelling open up you peice of :censored: and then Jeff came in and he ask me if Id been on it before and I said TR:TR was truley a unique experince. And then the ride opened. I also rember when on was on the eifl tower and two drunks were tossing stuff off the edge the closed the evelator off and the guards came up and arrested the two drunks and took them away
  12. I love the pictures too bad you dont have one of the back areas of the water park. O well beggers cant be choosers. Keep up the good work guys
  13. If it was open to me that means it safe for an average healthy person and I would be the first one in line that is for sure
  14. Does anyone remeber there was a snake in the middle of the footpath by A.E. and someone got bit by it. Also there was a snake in Water Water Cannon lake and they send guys out there to get it and my cousin was the one who found it and no one belived him at first.
  15. I say no because Water Parks stink in my mind and will never delveir the thrill of a water ride or rollercoaster.
  16. Really I dont see the point in cloning because if you go to one park you have been to them all so paramount and six flags is scwering themselves out of money. unlike Cedar Point and knotts where they dont clone rides there
  17. I dont think the magic shop sells anything. Isnt it just a booth or shack along a pathway with a guy doing magic tricks inside?
  18. Lmao yea. It would be cool if it was leaning like that and they left the ride open.
  19. Where did you get that movie and is it any good? Like can you watch it over and over again and not get bored?
  20. Hey, I would like to say that do your remember that covo on aim how you said you fly into the bowl. Well looking at the picture there is tubing at the end of the bowl and when the bowl get raised up a little bit that will connect to the end of the slide so you don't fly in the bowl but I'm almost positive you will fly into the slash area or the end of the slide.
  21. Tell me if Im wrong but I think that all the rides installed beside The Racer before paramount bought the park havent been cloned. Im not sure though so dont quote me on that
  22. It seems like they are getting everything done fairly quickly. Do you think it will be under constrution when the park opens? Did anyone hear a rumor about PKI announcing something in March? Could this be the end of our beloved Vortex?
  23. On Congo Falls when people stick their hands out and touch that cement thing the ride op will always come on the intercom and say Please keep all limbs in the boat at all times
  24. I would have to say that your wrong there. If they werent willing to put the big money into rides do you think we would have the world tallest gryo drop? or the world biggest baddest wooden rollercoater sitting in our park. NO! Pki is willing to spend the big money for a great ride. Anyway volcano isnt that great of a ride any way
  25. I could see Congo Falls being taken out since its old and :censored: . If the park does take out the congo I would like to see it be replaced with something of the same time but bigger, better, and steeper like perlis plunge at knotts
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.