Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. I was thinking about going into the same thing. Thanks for the info.
  2. I dont pay attention to music or sounds when im on rides i always try to listen for DZ breaks when i ride it but i can never hear them i dont know why. Any way I think they should play like a drums
  3. Here is why PKI is now putting in flat rides A. Cheap B. Doesnt Take up much land C. It brings in people D.Stll makes the park look good E. FLat rides are easier to theme
  4. Well, then again PKI hasnt built much to get much more than the locals to the park
  5. Wrong the I heard the Air Time on Hyper Sonic was great at the top of that hill
  6. Sounds good for the park. Hopefully they will use that extra money to build a mega coaster
  7. What ride are you looking forward to ride first in the 04 season. Im hoping to ride Drop Zone first.
  8. I sure do kina crepps me out
  9. I cant wait till PKI opens
  10. You could just tell them I didnt mean it sorry.
  11. I m kinda into build custom models. I made around 3 or 4 complete ones mine arent that great since im limited to 3 sets. here is another great link to some custom coasters http://www.bgtguide.com/~sscoasters/
  12. I hope itss not true and I dont know why the bann it. I dont see how it damages the cables.
  13. What about the sidewinder prototype coaster?!?!!
  14. I would like to see a Flier and if it was a custom one not like superman it would bring alot of people to the park
  15. The coaster will come rember TR:TR SOB FACE/OFF and Drop Zone all osted alot of money give pki some time to recover from the expensises.
  16. They should add a thing like Nickeloden had with all the game shows. I know they used to have one but i forget what it was called and I got to go on stage and play one of the game
  17. I like the water I night it is always much warmer.
  18. I pick the Son of Beast doesnt bother me to me its only jerky in one spot and that is the incline after the first drop and the turn on top of that hill is a little jerky the rest of the ride is great
  19. Dress warm ^^^
  20. I think MF is too short but then again if your going that fast 8000 feet (im not sure if that what it is i pulled the number out of my head) track wont take long if your going 70 the whole ride :medieval:
  21. IT would also help if people threw stuff in the gargage can. I see people all the time throwing stuff on the ground or making a mess of The Racer tunnel. It just really :censored: me off. I just wish that pki would put more money into the rides and themeing and the guest take care of the park cleaniness
  22. 10.sleep 9school 8shovel snow 7hang out with friends 6,movies 5,video game 4sleep 3sleep 2sleep 1.sleep
  23. looks like they are making good time but im sure there is still alot of work to be done and one bad snow storm could put them behind scheldue
  24. Also impluse were not around when pki built face/off and impluse need more land that you think cause they need a huge straight away
  25. The reason why pki more than likey put a boomerang in was to save on land
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.