Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. Put anything that you know about The Beast. I putting this topic here because on my last visit I notcied a sign on top of the second lift hill right before the helixs it reads "Please keep your hands DOWN and inside the car at all times. Why do they say hands down? Did someone hit their hand on top of the tunnel?
  2. Sounds cool you should scan them into a computer and post them.
  3. I got no ride on Sun. but im going sat
  4. That was a great picture. Was flight command popular? And if it was why did the just change the harness to fit better?
  5. Yeah that would be cool inforntaly I cant make it sunday but im going saturday. I never like going on sundays anyway because you have school the next day and the park just isnt the same on a sunday
  6. Wow that is sweet I love that pic
  7. So you only rotate around the pole once because i think I rember it roating all the way up the pole.
  8. Thats is way I dont like digital cameras you cant take picutres why you are in motion.
  9. that would be cool but i doubt it
  10. I maily went to PKI today to get my 04 pass. There was no line for the picture or the papers you had to fill out. Once I was in the park I heard Drop Zone calling my name around q 45 min wait. After that I was hooked. I went to Deluium and then headed The Racers. I rode this with my dad and he hasnt been on a coaster since the 01 season and he had a blast. After that we rode The Beast and my dad at the end he said whoa that was hauling a$s. Then rode the train. After the train we rode Scbooy doo my mom and sister wanted to see what it was like since they were never on it. Most line were around a 30 minutesand it was a good day to spend at the park for a few hours
  11. I would like to say a new coaster of recorder breaking porptions but I can see PKI doing that with the huge boomerrang bay. How come other paramount park get a huge flyier with 8 inversions and we get a new water park?
  12. Really PKI doesnt have any local compation. SSKK doesnt scale to pki and Cedar Point is too far away for a 1 day trip (at least for me) so i condser it not local
  13. Why was flight commander tooen out i really wanted to ride that but i was to scared but now i got the guts to ride it i cant
  14. Any one notice the new reply button? Anyway even it The Vortex were sinking there is sometimes ways to stop the sinking
  15. Yes you do my ear still hurts from that day. I will always reget sitting next to you on the Viking Ship. I think I lost 10 years of my hearing that day. I normally dont scream, but I yell stuff when Im with my friends
  16. If PKI were to get rid of The Vortex Im sure they wouldnt replace with a Flier for the main fact then PKI wouldnt have a normal steel coaster. I really wish paramount didnt own Kings Island. O well
  17. Nice pics! you know how fast it went or how high it went
  18. One thing I hope they fix is line capcity. The old water works always had lines no matter what day you go on. Me not a big fan of water stuff I would be willing to try the new things with out the long lines.
  19. I have been unseccuful in searching on the internet so if anyone knows any history beside the person that died or has any pics of it please let me know. I would love to see what it look like since I cant really rember what it look liked.
  20. My prediction if you dont like lines I would call the season for pki this year lines will be packed
  21. You forgot me too even though I didnt do to much talking
  22. I hate to say it but TTD is a bunch of BS. Lauched coasters are a toatly different concept that a chain/cable lift coaster there for shouldnt be counted as the world tallest. In my mind Steel Dragon is the tallest. I have been on TTD and it not as great as CP makes it sound
  23. They start the inception early in the moring around 6 or so
  24. I argee with you and it is sad. parks are it for money and not about the guest happiness. Well i guess the could lower prices on food/games or at least build us a long need rollercoaster
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.