Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
PKI.com Update
I want the webcam back
-
PKI.com Update
I wish but maybe they add that webcam back i sure do miss that
-
Best Flat In Coney Mall
The monster i love that airtime
-
PKI sign
Most of us have forgotten about the PKI sign accident. I was just wondering whatevery one thought what PKI is gonna put in its place besides just another sign. More like what type of sign and detail on the sign
-
KC or Delirium?
They could have stuck deli any old place. Why o why did they take out such a great coaster :jerry:
-
Kings Island Fills Water Needs
we would have worried that they wouldnt have enought water
-
New Ride Survey
Italian job ride looks kind of dumb. It looks kind of like the Earthquake ride at Universal.
-
KC or Delirium?
I just loved KC because that drop and the hill before the helix had so much air time
-
KC or Delirium?
I pick KC because no flat can beat a coaster.
-
Should Carl Have Kept The Park?
No it was a typo
-
Roller Coasters
face/off even though it a clone its still a great ride
-
Should Carl Have Kept The Park?
I would be happy as long as there was cloning
-
Should Carl Have Kept The Park?
yes but FOF is copied racers is copied and im sure deleuim will copied too
-
What do you want to see?
Id like to get it but i dont got any moeny
-
Should Carl Have Kept The Park?
Yes but the park in no longer one of a kind
-
Should Carl Have Kept The Park?
I say yes for the main fact if he did PKI would be a one of kind more not that it is because The Beast and other coasters are original but now Paramount owns it and its been cloning it rides. Truthfully I have been very disappointed in Paramount and what they did with the park. even though Carl didn't add a new ride every year. He did add the best coasters in the world imo.
-
Vortex Gone in 04?
that is all the more reason to keep The Vortex so PKI can become one of a kind
-
Boomerang Hours
I think that water works closed at 8 but wasnt it dark then.
-
King Cobra Removed from Auction Site
this just came to my mind so sorry about the double post rebuild it and make a faster loading train and just install all new satey censors so it wont break down
-
Next Coaster To Go?
I think FOF is rougher than any arrow could ever be and maybe they could lenghten TG
-
Will PKI Get A 4D?
I dont see PKI getting a 4D it just doesnt fit in to what they have been building but you never know
-
On the way to CP
I say the second day since more people will probaly be able to make it
-
Anyone Remember?
Anybody remember those tanks that were in the water next to the potato sack slide. I remember being in line for the slide and always wanting to ride those tanks but I wasn't tall enough. I think they shot out tennis balls at the tanks.
-
Best ride in AZ
For shizzle it is DZ :stupid:
-
Most often heard phrases at PKI
:censored: look at that girl