Everything posted by Klabergian Empire
-
Orion Construction Photos
Before anyone says anything, this is the exact video Kings Island linked to the KI Blog below: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2020/march/aerial-view-of-kings-islands-new-giga-coaster-opening-in-april If you guys watch the video closely, you can see The Vortex plot and that it appears that not much of the shrubbery was saved during its removal.
-
Is the record breaking ride building era over for Ki
I think as long as Kings Island stays an amazing park, whatever they may add in the future I am certain will be a great addition for the park. As far as record breaking coasters, I really don't know. It appears the Coaster Wars are beginning to end as many record breaking coasters titles are taken. To me, at this point, anything is still possible, but I believe parks will change their strategy from best coaster to best environment.
-
What would you like changed to KI in the next five years?
I would definitely like a return of the German restaurant at Hank's and more German themeing in the Bier Garden.
-
Which coaster gets the RMC axe?
Is that breaking the 11th Commandment?
-
Which coaster gets the RMC axe?
RMC should DEFINITELY NOT touch any of the existing coasters at Kings Island. Period.
-
If KI had an infinite budget, but lost it if people got suspicious, how would they spend it?
There are SOOOOOOO many ways to go about this question.....
-
2020 Additions and Improvements
A season or two ago, they did have LED bulbs instead of the incandescent bulbs on the Carousel. Sadly though, not all of them were lit just like the one on now.
-
Ideas for the Crypt building?
I want this to become a reality! lol
-
What would you like changed to KI in the next five years?
Guess you could keep Okoberfest and rename AZ to Ire-Land.
-
Orion Construction Photos
ooooohhhhhh.....ok thanks! Geese I thought we were discussing cameras in the ques
-
Orion Construction Photos
Cameras as in cameras that take on ride photos or cameras catching people line jumping and stuff like that or...?
-
Orion Construction Photos
Ok lemme check this out real quick... EDIT: Ok so according to the "Rider Safety Information", Orion will contain the usage of strobe lighting. So....what's the big deal about that?
-
Ideas for the Crypt building?
I personally would like to see the building demolished and use that space to fit in Congo Falls and a few flat rides or a new small coaster in there.
-
What would you like changed to KI in the next five years?
Gotta ask, what is your stance/opinion on Oktoberfest?
-
Orion Construction Photos
Did I miss something? What "strobe lights" are we talking about?
-
Orion Construction Photos
Would 110% not be surprised if they released a POV within days before or after the park opening. I would also imagine that they would want to fully develop the area around it before they post a video of it. Wouldn't look to good to post a pov of a ride WHILE it is still under construction. Though the track and systems may be complete, there is still work left to be done.
-
Vortex's Replacement?
-
Vortex's Replacement?
Because Vortex ran for 33 seasons.
-
New Action Theatre Show?
Its.....a possibility....I don't really see it happening though tbh...
-
Orion Construction Photos
Just my prediction, but I would imagine they would test each train individually and then add more trains later on in the testing.
-
Vortex's Replacement?
Crazy to think that the "Vortex Removal Updates" thread was locked at 33 pages....
-
Vortex Removal Updates
I mean....Vortex has already been removed....I personally don't think there is anything else much happening in relation to Vortex removal....
-
I'm building a custom Arrow Looper!
Ladies and Gentlemen... ...the results are in! The name of my Custom Arrow Looper is: Backlash! Thanks for all who voted! If anyone has any logo ideas, feel free to share them with me!
-
I'm building a custom Arrow Looper!
Be Sure To Vote!!!
-
Disney CEO Steps Down
Replacing Bob with Bob. The Mouse sure can really be intriguing! lol