Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hank

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hank

  1. The Sandusky Register posted a picture taken by a bystander which shows the boat on its side.... A witness gave The Sandusky Register a photo of what they say are bystanders helping the victims. / Courtesy: The Sandusky Register
  2. Hot air is needed to keep Soak City open!
  3. Until the exact story of what happened is told - that is, if it is ever told (Cedar Fair and Intamin may not want to reveal things) - everything is just a big question mark. We hear rollbacks, overturns, etc - one thing that is true is that 7 people were treated for injuries in some way, shape, or form. Thank God no one was killed.
  4. The Schwarzkopf Jumbo Jet did not have any restraints either. You sat low in the car - much like one does in a log flume boat, only much lower - and you hung on to the side rails. I would imagine this was also the case for the other Jet Star models.
  5. Well, maybe next year
  6. Another one of my great epiphanies..... No track spotted at Batavia yet?....... No problem!......... B&M's latest concoction - the track-less coaster, And King's Island is getting the very first one, a prototype, if you will, called LEVITATION. With no visible track, riders have absolutely no idea what's coming next. It's extra thrilling in the dark - it will make you scream like a Banshee!
  7. Could they have been trucks of green Intamin drywall?
  8. See - owls do go to constructions sites! http://d1.static.dvidshub.net/media/thumbs/photos/1104/391899/450x301_q75.jpg
  9. (I'm doing this on purpose) I think Vortex looked a lot smoother to me back then. (it also looked a lot higher off the ground!)
  10. I just wanna pay my bills off - in a right handed or left-handed way. If it means being optimistic or pessimistic, by golly, I'll use my knowledge and imagination and either instruct or be taught on how to get rich enough to do it while still getting that doctorate I've always wanted!
  11. Gonna be a very fast ride - slicker than owl sh*t
  12. Surf Dog - WAY to many calories!
  13. So we're building a floor-less inverted restaurant to sell "foot longs" - and "triangle nachos"? Boy, that IS progress!
  14. "Me and my Arrow, do do do do do do do do do...." - Harry Nilsson
  15. Don's next tweets - "all of the bad feelings have disappeared" "wise men say only fools rush in" "would you like to ride in my beautiful..."
  16. Just think - if Fiat sponsored the ride, it could be called the 500. Now, there's a lot to decode from that number (and all it's current models - POP, L, Sport, etc.
  17. Oooops! However, that could be fun! You could keep abreast of things! Maybe play tit for tat? Or Boobytrap! Or titillywinks! Shop for new door knockers. Purchase a melon or two. Get a jug for some drinking. Have a little cream in your voffee.
  18. There is a You Tube video called Testing The Beast. You will see - there are no trims after the second lift hill going into the helix. Also, there is a video of KI people discussing their first ride on The Beast - it had no trims.
  19. I don't know why but this absolutely cracked me up! You see...a grasshopper walks into a bat, hops up on a stool and orders a beer. The bartender chuckles and says, "Ya know, there's a drink named after you." The grasshopper replies, "You mean you got a drink named Steve?"
  20. Oh, you - you - beast!
  21. I believe the song also mentions something about going into a revolution.
  22. Maybe the ride is gonna be called Steve?
  23. Ride will most certainly be sponsored by Doritos! Don't forget White Castle! Make sure there is a Kinzel's Konsession Stand by the exit that sells munchies 'cause hey, ya gotta eat!
  24. I sure would love to see some mom's standing around selling drugs! Or you could ride though a big smoke dome... I'm so sorry I ever made this post. It never dawned on me that it would be taken as a drug reference. I have never done drugs of any kind so I guess I'm a bit ignorant about the lingo. What I meant was that since the footers were installed, many weeds have grown up around them - no track or supports have been placed, only weeds - so, hence, WEEDS - The Ride 'cos that's all I saw!
  25. Coming to King's Island in 2014 - WEEDS - The Ride Hey, that's all I see!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.