Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gordon Bombay

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gordon Bombay

  1. If so, Roseanne Barr just might spend a night there! hahahah hey, when I get home late on saturday nights roseanne is the perfect show to watch while eating cold pizza
  2. I love how they complain about carnival rides when almost any major park you go to has carnival rides, even the Disney parks. Almost any small flat ride can be trailer mounted and with new technology carnivals and fairs are able to get bigger and better rides that rival those of regular amusent parks and they havent seen the finished poruduct.......except for interpreter.......sort of.
  3. ^The far superior of the local chili restaurants here.
  4. Is there going to be a skyline in GWL?
  5. ^hahah your a few months too late. This has been known for awhile. The Hannah Barbera ride will be showing right next door to Spongebob.
  6. ^This seems like it wouldbe rather popular, why not do this all season round?
  7. Nemo, I dont think they mind if you share your pic on the web, but I dont think theyd like it if you used it in an advertisement and gained profit from it without recognizing them.
  8. 15 bucks for parking at SFOG......dear Lord.
  9. ^Actually theming can make a ride much better for example.....tower of terror.
  10. haha really? id like to see a picture about of that
  11. ^No, for a photo to be used for promotion, permission must be given fromt he photographer or respective owner, whether they agree to pay for it or not. Kings Island probably had the picture taken or its taken from a clip of one of their promotional videos, the video that that picture is taken from is played in The Beast que line on the 25th anniversary movie. To use the picture I'm sure some agreement was reached wiith Kings Island/Paramount parks/whover owns it.
  12. hahah whatever? theyre right, the train did NOT run in the opposite direction in 2000. I've worked the train and my neighbor is a former mechanic who worked on them, the trains werent going counter clockwise in 2000.
  13. Why did you bother commenting then? NC to OH, all you need to know about planning a trip can be found right here.
  14. ^I didnt think Rocking Rollercoaster was that rough but I thought it was better since Ive been on FOF probably more than one hundred times, not joking, and dont get to ride Rocking Rollercoaster very often. However I gotta give it to FOF because of the lights and the close encounters with the supports. and how its constantly banked or inverted and I HATE Aerosmith with a burning passion.
  15. ^Many parks use that photo for promotion, in particuarly six flags. Its also common to see this picture in many math and science text books.
  16. I sure have, in fact I've sprung up my skills so much that i learned how to click and drag wmm to the recycle bin......using Pinnacle Studio Plus now. Its so nice to not have any annoying restraints when working.
  17. hahaha yeah so I've noticed. The South is quite the lovely place, especially Texas. Well atleast where I've been in Texas. College station, dallas, austin, new braunsfells. God I love New Braunsfels.
  18. ^Yeah I was very impressed with Carowinds last time I went, lost more foliage the PKI and the landscapping IMO is much better.
  19. Thanks Dane, Im glad you liked it!
  20. They actually do have a fair amount of room to expand. It's not land locked like Carowinds is. The rough part is that the park is subject to flooding much the way that Coney Island is. I've seen it under water twice in the last three or four years. That makes things difficult so I'm not sure how much of the land is truly useable or not. Yeah I've seen a lot of those pictures of SFOG underwater, is carowinds totally landlocked?
  21. Take a look at whats coming this year to KI......HB is now the all new NICK UNIVERSE
  22. ^Does SFOG have a lot of space for expansion or are they kind of pressed for room?
  23. ^Thats awesome, that looks like its going to be a great ride and in a beautiful park. I havent been to SFOG in awhile. Wooferbear, is that the highway that the coaster travels over, whats the other B&M that it seems to come close to? Is that the stand up one? One more thing, how well is SFOG maintained these days, from what I've seen on the itnernet it looks great. My dad used to work for Astroworld and one of his best friends was an manager at SFOG who we used to visit quite often.
  24. I believe PKI's trains are the only Paramount Park trains that arent run on diesel fuel.
  25. They probably moved it to SOB to put the tunnel there.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.